Scottish Cup Draw - Stirling Albion at home

scottyc06

10 hours ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

This could be an opportunity to give a few of the young players a run out. 

Given our record in the Cup competitions over the last decade, I would not be playing a seriously weakened team against anyone. By all means give Patterson and Sakala a start instead of Tav & Alfie, rest Davis, Shagger and Goldson.  

54 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Given our record in the Cup competitions over the last decade, I would not be playing a seriously weakened team against anyone. By all means give Patterson and Sakala a start instead of Tav & Alfie, rest Davis, Shagger and Goldson.  

That's 5 you have taken out, Patterson and Sakala are well worth a start, I would give some of youngsters a chance to show what they can do in the 3 unfilled places. 

20 minutes ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

That's 5 you have taken out, Patterson and Sakala are well worth a start, I would give some of youngsters a chance to show what they can do in the 3 unfilled places. 

To be replaced by other first squad players, I am all for giving younger lads from the youth system a chance, but not sudden wholesale changes for one match, not seriously suggesting that Albion might win if we played with half a team of boys, just not worth taking the chance.

29 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Easily should be close to our second 11.

McLaughlin

Patterson Simpson Helander Bassey

Kelly Lundstram

Wright Bacuna Sakala

Defoe

Completely agree except from Defoe. Would rather give an up coming player a chance like Alegria or Sakala centre and barker out wide.

6 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

I'm too old and mature for any of thhat carry on. However, from what I heard, last time Airdrie were in town, the only thing that "took clean aff" was Thistle, Aberdeen, Spurs and St Mirren on their heels down Arlington St...

Right ye are, Daniel.