AGM

Bad Robot

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I forgot all about it albeit I never take up my invite to attend.

I do hope a question is raised about getting rid of the plastic pitches in the top league as now is the time due the SFA voting criteria.

Thread on it here. Can't recall seeing that one.

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Stewart Robertson: we are close to financial stability. We don’t need to sell a player despite what you read in the press. We are close to financial stability.

The 7.5m mentioned in the accounts as needed for rest of season has already been met by investors. #rangersagm 🔴🔵

i'm guessing he means stability IF we don't need to buy any more players as there is currently zero money for transfers unless we sell. 

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Stewart Robertson: we are close to financial stability. We don’t need to sell a player despite what you read in the press. We are close to financial stability.

The 7.5m mentioned in the accounts as needed for rest of season has already been met by investors. #rangersagm 🔴🔵

Great news.

Announce Veerman in January then.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

i'm guessing he means stability IF we don't need to buy any more players as there is currently zero money for transfers unless we sell. 

Definitely a sell to buy process going on now. No chance the board will pony up more money to buy players when we have at least half a dozen sellable assets.

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I forgot all about it albeit I never take up my invite to attend.

I do hope a question is raised about getting rid of the plastic pitches in the top league as now is the time due the SFA voting criteria.

More chance of more, we are looking at a hybrid pitch.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Definitely a sell to buy process going on now. No chance the board will pony up more money to buy players when we have at least half a dozen sealable assets.

even if they do give us money, thats more debt.

i'm not worried as i'm confident we win the league and might get a good run in Europe but with this model, all it takes is one bad season and we're in substantial debt, 2 or more and we're reduced to selling assets and buying shite. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

even if they do give us money, thats more debt.

i'm not worried as i'm confident we win the league and might get a good run in Europe but with this model, all it takes is one bad season and we're in substantial debt, 2 or more and we're reduced to selling assets and buying shite. 

Win the league this season and it will set us up for at least the next 3 or 4 seasons along with a proper transfer model.

I would never want to see the club in a situation where it is relying on champions league money to keep us in the black.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No reason for it not to happen either. 

No upside in revenue.

Too much of a hassle to sort out.

They can't even get a ticket office to sort seat transfers normally or load smart cards properly for Euro games. How are they going to work out transferring groups of people all round the stadium for safe standing?