AGM

Bad Robot

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

He rejected a contract that would've made him one of the biggest earners at Sheffield United to join is. Safe to say he is probably our highest earner unless we paid a big signing fee to him.

Werent Sheffield United well known to pay very low wages, even compared to us?

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

Impressed by Ross Wilson (as always) and how John Bennett spoke. 

Stewart Robertson, as always, comes up short - purely in my opinion. I wonder with the void that Gerrard leaves in terms of leadership, how that'll impact Robertson. I think he's had his arse covered a fair few times by Gerrard in the media. 

He’s a fucking lightweight. Need an upgrade on him. 

Can anyone shed some light on this for me or tell me if it has happened to them?

I recently bought the Rangers 150 year anniversary top from the Rangers website using a credit card. When reviewing my credit card bill, the transaction went through as sports direct. Does anyone know why this would be? Or has it happened to anyone else? 

2 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Can anyone shed some light on this for me or tell me if it has happened to them?

I recently bought the Rangers 150 year anniversary top from the Rangers website using a credit card. When reviewing my credit card bill, the transaction went through as sports direct. Does anyone know why this would be? Or has it happened to anyone else? 

Sports direct have a majority stake in castore mate. 

5 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Assume you used this website rather than the official Rangers one?

https://www.rangersmegastore.com

4 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

If they didn't have safe standing there wouldn't be half the clamour, I'd much rather we prioritised access for disabled supporters than this. Obviously both would be great but given our finances one is going to have to take priority. 

Safe standing isn't actually that expensive and if fans were asked to contribute they would and it would lower tthe cost a lot

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

He was named as being the possible target. Along with Sergio Gomez but that he's probably out of our range.

Knowing nothing about Nicholson it's really only this season he has a good goalscoring record and that's only in a small number of games so not sure on him for those reasons. Doesn't seem on paper to be much better than Sakala but who knows

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t know anything about him either but he’s been getting good reviews and posting good numbers. Tried to keep a bit of an interest in Belgium since we found out Wilson likes that market but I always forget about it.

Sergio Gomez was an absolute god for me on a previous FM, actually going to be a bit disappointed if we don't sign him now tbh

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

Well that’s fucked it. So I’ve given the fat fuck £60. Do Rangers get any money from that? Or is it the bloody 4p to the pound 

If I remember right its Castore that get the money by selling gear to SD. We get a share of that like the rest. Wouldn't worry mate, the Castore deal isn't making huge waves for the club financially.

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Stewart Robertson, as always, comes up short - purely in my opinion. I wonder with the void that Gerrard leaves in terms of leadership, how that'll impact Robertson. I think he's had his arse covered a fair few times by Gerrard in the media. 

I think Robertson was good at steadying our ship so to speak but isn't a strong enough CEO who can lead us through the years. 

We could do alot worse than him but also could do much better.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

If I remember right its Castore that get the money by selling gear to SD. We get a share of that like the rest. Wouldn't worry mate, the Castore deal isn't making huge waves for the club financially.

I'm an idiot. But it is a bit misleading. I’ll not make that mistake again. Cheers 

9 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Well that’s fucked it. So I’ve given the fat fuck £60. Do Rangers get any money from that? Or is it the bloody 4p to the pound 

Probably get banned from here too for funding an enemy of the club , shame on you 

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Never realised how much hassle it was for disabled bears. That should obviously take priority over safe standing.

I think safe standing would be great but I agree that the board have better things to be worrying about atm.

After hearing that the disabled issue is just not getting better, i'm sure if a way was set up for supporters to contribute to a fund that was dedicated to sorting this out, many would chip in.

1 hour ago, jamess said:

After hearing that the disabled issue is just not getting better, i'm sure if a way was set up for supporters to contribute to a fund that was dedicated to sorting this out, many would chip in.

A forum was set up. I know I should have fkn joined it to push improvements through.

4 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Stewart Robertson, in my opinion, comes up short. I wonder with the void that Gerrard leaves in terms of leadership, how that'll impact Robertson. I think he's had his arse covered a fair few times by Gerrard in the media. 

he seems to be the front for the board, clearly answering for many of the board today, Is Donald Park ill I hate to ask, he doesnt look in great health.