Who Would You Offer a Contract To?

Blues Brother

Who's Getting a Contract?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice.

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Who Would You Offer a Contract To?
  • GabrielTomato locked and unlocked this topic

I think I would like to keep Mcgregor and Arfield around for another season. I’d much prefer to have a proper Rangers presence in the dressing room. If Mcgregor, Arfield and Davis all leave then I don’t really see any others in that dressing room. 

falkirkNS likes this

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I get the feeling he would've retired last year if Gerrard didn't ask him to stay ob

McGregor would've signed on again for himself and he will make the same call at the end of this season again. Doubt our former manager would've had much influence on his decision.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

None winning the league is hugely important so we have the funds to rebuild our squad. 

I think people are underestimating the size of the rebuild. For me it's on a par with the scum this season 

Nowhere near it, we’ve still got a good squad to build around even without those players cb and goalkeeper obviously need addressed though 

McCrorie

Tav Patterson 

Bassey Barisic 

Helander Katic 

Jack Kamara Lundstram Aribo Bacuna

Hagi Kent Wright Sakala 

Roofe Morelos 

that’s far far more than the tarriers had to work with, we really need to sign a centre back in January on a pre contract at least though. 

magic8ball likes this

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

McGregor next year won't be as good as a 3/4 million pound keeper highly thought of. Despite me loving him. 

Disagree tbh 

He just keeps proving ppl wrong, he was written off on here (means fuck all I know) before we played Sparta and he pulled of at least four saves in the last two games that were world class. 

He may even retire this year tho