Who Would You Offer a Contract To?

Blues Brother

Who's Getting a Contract?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice.

59 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Nowhere near it, we’ve still got a good squad to build around even without those players cb and goalkeeper obviously need addressed though 

McCrorie

Tav Patterson 

Bassey Barisic 

Helander Katic 

Jack Kamara Lundstram Aribo Bacuna

Hagi Kent Wright Sakala 

Roofe Morelos 

that’s far far more than the tarriers had to work with, we really need to sign a centre back in January on a pre contract at least though. 

There’s multiple players in that squad going into the last year of their deals come the Summer though.

14 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Probably none of them tbh. Can’t imagine Shagger fancies playing too much longer.

What makes you think he wants to give up football?

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Agreed but they should have a better ratio than 13 goals out of 18 shots on target or whatever it was. Shows he’s on the decline, even the worldy double save v Prague is his own doing as it’s an easy ball to come for. 

His time’s up at end of the season for me.

If McGregor was 30 right now and putting in the exact same performances there wouldn't even be a discussion about this. Folk just look at his age and assume his legs will suddenly fall off. Aye, he'll undoubtedly decline at some point, but it could be years away yet. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

None. 

Surely letting go of guys who are clearly good professionals in and around the squad and able to contribute even if it isn't as regular starters doesn't make sense? The more continuity in a 'rebulid' the better

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

He might not play every game, and I wish he would retire from international football to concentrate fully on us, but I still think he's worthy of another year. 

I'd wait til the end of the season on him but definitely agree on international football.

22 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Would 100% keep Arfeild, still thinks he has plenty to offer. Don’t think we have anyone at the club who’s as good with runs off the ball and he can finish. Still think at 33 he has plenty to offer for another two seasons after this one. 

spot on, he needs a constant run of games for his fitness though, NOT one player represents the club better imo than Scott Arfield, He`d be my captain being honest if anything drastic happened in January, loves the Rangers, speaks like a model pro infront of the media and shines the club in a good light, has few more years to offer yet.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Nowhere near it, we’ve still got a good squad to build around even without those players cb and goalkeeper obviously need addressed though 

McCrorie

Tav Patterson 

Bassey Barisic 

Helander Katic 

Jack Kamara Lundstram Aribo Bacuna

Hagi Kent Wright Sakala 

Roofe Morelos 

that’s far far more than the tarriers had to work with, we really need to sign a centre back in January on a pre contract at least though. 

Morelos, Kent, Jack, Helander and Aribo all in last year of deals come the summer.

Find it funny that Arfield is the main one people want to keep despite the amount of posts I saw over this season talking about how he was finished. All it took was three good performances, this poll result could change every week with how often some people change their mind.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Start by his misjudged cross at hearts and work your way forward.

I find it amazing you are trying to switch this towards my knowledge of his errors away from your lack of it 😂

You've fucked it bud, it's ok sometimes to say you were wrong. 

I'll back you up here mate by saying that Mcgregor has made more world class saves in the past 2 games than he had in the season up to then. The defence in front of him caused the chances to be created but there were a few he could have done better with, or at least would have saved any other time.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Find it funny that Arfield is the main one people want to keep despite the amount of posts I saw over this season talking about how he was finished. All it took was three good performances, this poll result could change every week with how often some people change their mind.

Certainly not me, backed scotty all along as i have big bassey, another player deemed not good enough by some