Who Would You Offer a Contract To?

Blues Brother

Who's Getting a Contract?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice.

25 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

spot on, he needs a constant run of games for his fitness though, NOT one player represents the club better imo than Scott Arfield, He`d be my captain being honest if anything drastic happened in January, loves the Rangers, speaks like a model pro infront of the media and shines the club in a good light, has few more years to offer yet.

Aye always felt that he needs a run in the team rather than bits here and there. Offers something from midfield that we’ve not got with anyone else. 

6 of the starting 11 v Livingston all have contracts ending in the next 18 months. On top of that all our goalkeepers expire in that time (McLaughlin, McCrorie & Firth) as do Helander, Jack, Davis, Defoe & Balogun. 

Comfortable is certainly not the word I would use to describe that. 

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Morelos, Kent, Jack, Helander and Aribo all in last year of deals come the summer.

Think they’ll all re sign, only worry is we might already be at the maximum we can offer Morelos he’d be the one I’d be most worried about not agreeing a new deal 

10 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Hearts at Ibrox didn’t come for the cross.

Motherwell at Fir Park beat at his near post.

Hibs first at Hampden could of came for the cross, 2nd goal he should save.

One of the goals v Malmö he should have saved. 

After Hibs game we had conceded 13 goals out of 18 shots on target or something mad like that. If this question was asked this time last week doubt many would be keeping him on.

That one at Motherwell won’t get spoken about as much because we skelped them but that was the one for me when I realised it may be time up for McGregor. Any other McGregor season he either holds the initial shot or throws himself at the rebound. Was really surprised he was beat at his near post for it

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think they’ll all re sign, only worry is we might already be at the maximum we can offer Morelos he’d be the one I’d be most worried about not agreeing a new deal 

The only one that will sign a new deal is Jack. Outside chance on Helander. The rest wont. 

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The only one that will sign a new deal is Jack. Outside chance on Helander. The rest wont. 

Makes you wonder if we should look to sell either Aribo or Kent in January then.

Seems like a crazy move on paper but if we can get one of them out the door for decent money then it could go towards funding the club and possibly free up enough money for Gio to get a player or two of his own.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Makes you wonder if we should look to sell either Aribo or Kent in January then.

Seems like a crazy move on paper but if we can get one of them out the door for decent money then it could go towards funding the club and possibly free up enough money for Gio to get a player or two of his own.

CL is too important imo. I'd wait til the summer even if it costs a bit from reduced fees. Those guys are too important to us.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Brentford or Palace would be a good fit for him.

I think Brentford would be a good move for him too. They’ve also set the precedent for what they are willing to pay for players with Ajer too so we would get a decent fee from them as well.