3-0 Gio

RockwellGers

11 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Gio, three-oh! 

Absolutely love this man, he's smashing it so far. So happy he's here, still grinning hugely every time I see him on screen.

Love you gaffer, keep it up! 

Yasssss

He's done well and I'm buzzing with him so far!

As a side note I don't really remember seeing him on screen during the game. Seemed they showed Jack Ross loads though. Gio must be too cool for them.

Just now, GaryMc said:

He's done well and I'm buzzing with him so far!

As a side note I don't really remember seeing him on screen during the game. Seemed they showed Jack Ross loads though. Gio must be too cool for them.

They showed a replay of him reacting to the penalty decision. He gobbed just after celebrating if I remember rightly 

Just now, DBBTB said:

There isn’t one poster on here who wouldn’t have bitten your hand off for three wins on the bounce in the immediate aftermath of the Hibs cup game. How we’ve done it performance wise is irrelevant but we are showing exactly why we are champions right now.

Bang on. The boat was rocking and he's simply stabilized it. We won't see the full effect of his team for weeks, maybe months but he's done well so far.

33 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Bang on. The boat was rocking and he's simply stabilized it. We won't see the full effect of his team for weeks, maybe months but he's done well so far.

If we can get to the winter break with a lead of at least four points whilst getting Helander back and Gio adding in one or two we will be looking pretty good.