*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread *****

RS4_wul

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Ibrox Stadium, 4th December 2021, 15:00 ko

Rangers WWWLW

Dundee WWLWL 

About time the champions absolutely pumped someone to go 8 or 9 points clear. 4 points by the end of this weekend would do me right now, but 8 or 9 would be class :tu: or even 6

My first ever thread so expecting an easy ride :lol:

Smashing thread mate. Eloquent and informative. Wee bit about the form with the W's is just sheer class. Would read again.

They were tough to break down at their place earlier this season so any win will do but a few goals and a shot of confidence will go down a treat for Christmas.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Smashing thread mate. Eloquent and informative. Wee bit about the form with the W's is just sheer class. Would read again.

They were tough to break down at their place earlier this season so any win will do but a few goals and a shot of confidence will go down a treat for Christmas.

Cheers bud, never been called eloquent or informed. Thanks all the same :tu:

Dundee are playing better but it should be a formality. No excuse for Ryan Jack not to see minutes.

Need to find minutes for Sakala, Wright and Bacuna where possible.

The Lyon game is worth money so I expect a strong team for that and not the fringe players.

58 minutes ago, The Monk said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic

Arfield Kamara Aribo

Sakala Roofe Kent

Came onto this thread to post this team, 2 goal scorers from the start Aribo and Arfield with licence to get forward and Kamara sitting would be my preferred team.  Hopefully Jack, Bacuna and Patterson getting some minutes as well. 

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Dundee are playing better but it should be a formality. No excuse for Ryan Jack not to see minutes.

The Lyon game is worth money so I expect a strong team for that and not the fringe players.

Lyon game is a dead rubber on we go to Tynecastle on the Sunday it should be a reserve team 

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Tynecastle is the far bigger game, send the weans over to France. 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I don’t we’d get anything regardless. It’s a dead rubber. Should be sending the reserves and those needing 90 mins.