*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread *****

RS4_wul

On 02/12/2021 at 07:09, graeme_4 said:

I don’t we’d get anything regardless. It’s a dead rubber. Should be sending the reserves and those needing 90 mins. 

McLaughlin

Patterson Goldson King Barisic

Hagi Jack Bacuna Arfield

Wright Roofe 

Send that lot to France and concentrate on Hearts and today.

Some rotation would be nice I guess. My team for today ;

McLaughlin

Patterson, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic

Bacuna, Lundstram

Roofe, Hagi, Wright

Sakala

Jack coming off the bench, don't see him starting today but I really want to see him back in the squad, vital player for us. Come on Rangers. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

10 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Hope you’re right but don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever they come here and do anything other than sit in and counter 

Yeah you're probably right. The worry is today Dundee can create chances so if they pick their moments they can be a dangerous especially on current form.

Hopefully we just get a fast start like we did at Livi and kill of any hope. 2-0 down at Ibrox after 20/30 mins is a horrible proposition for any side!

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic, Davis, Arfield, Aribo, Hagi, Kent, Morelos

Hopefully Tav is allowed a bit more freedom to get forward than he was at Hibs. Him and Hagi with Aribo floating around could do some damage down that right side. If he can get the byline along with Kent on the other side there are plenty of options to play across to!

Dundee are on a reasonable bit of form, so strongest team possible, no use throwing away the good work of Wednesday night if we screw it up today. However I would swap out Davis for Arfield & Alfie for Sakala or Roofe, the Buff needs a boot up the arse, a wee spell on the bench might provide the motivation he has been missing so far this season.

These are the times I miss being back in Glasgow for a Saturday 3pm kick off. Couple of rolls full of the works on them and heading over to Ibrox to cheer on the Rangers to a resounding victory.

4 or 5 nil today please Rangers whilst I try and do a 12 hour shift.

Hoping we win by at least 3 goals today, so will go for 4 nil. I'd start Sakala. Confident he can score a hatrick against that lot.

Will have a few beers during the game then going out for Xmas dinner with the lads. Probably end up home smashed out my skull by 10pm singing Rangers songs.

Will express my undying love for the wife then subtly babble out a list of expensive Xmas presents I want her to get me. She will humour me until I fall asleep on the sofa then order white sports socks from Amazon. 

Love 3pm Saturday kickoffs.:champions:

Pal had works Corporate hospitality ar Ibrox for a Dundee match a few years ago and invited pals instead of customers. Then he couldn't make it so he put me in charge which was a mistake. 

Sorted out 6 of us and our pal from Broughty Ferry couldn't make it. He's a Dundee fan.

Met in Auctionees had 2 pints and took a taxi to Ibrox. 

Settled in ordered drinks and I got a text from him asking where we were, he was in The Auctioneers. 

Checked my texts and I'd misread his text and he could make it. Had got a train from Broughty Ferry. 

His next text was from outside Ibrox. Ffs.

He didnt take it well !!!

To make it worse I had £5 on Miller to score first and us to win 4 0 (I think) and Rangers, scored in 94th minute to do me out of £125.

Anyway there won't be my changes today.

Maybe Arfield in for Davis. 

27 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

No convinced on this playing Hagi on the RHS.

For me it's either Aribo or Hagi behind the lone striker, rather than having both of them looking done after the hour mark.

I agree man. Not the biggest fan of Hagi but want him to do well for increased sell on value at least. Would like to see him played in the number ten role that Aribo has been playing lately under Gio.