OF Plans

scottyc06

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

What’s everyone’s plans for the OF? 

I know it’s about a month away but too many places these days require tickets etc. Need some sort of plans for this! Give me options boys? Don’t mind travelling to enjoy this one somewhere? 

I’ll no doubt be watching it with good like minded people at my bowling club 😎

I’m supposed to be diving the Revillagigedo Islands off Mexico then, if and I mean if (travelling via Texas) I get there and figure out the time difference, that’s a day I will not be diving unless the game is played after the dives are done, but if before I will be too inebriated and hopefully a happy Ranger in the wild.

43 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I know it’s about a month away but too many places these days require tickets etc. Need some sort of plans for this! Give me options boys? Don’t mind travelling to enjoy this one somewhere? 

Me and the Bad Rappenau loyal are going to the local to watch. Should be great:dance:

More than likely  I will be drunk as a skunk for nearly a week and make many ludicrous or ridiculous  calls back home I barely remember!

49 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

To get pished pre match.

37 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Diving off Mexico & Yachts 🤦‍♂️ fuck up, some cunt offer me a sash bash in the west of Scotland ffs! 

Silly little man, I’m not rich. I saved up for five years to travel there, and its not on a yacht its on dive boat you ill informed assumptive person, you sad little fuck up (your words not mine).  

I have dived off luxury BOATS not yachts, but I have worked my bollocks off to do exactly what I like.

Unfortunately my beloved Rangers do not follow the worlds dive calendars, so sacrifices have to be made.

It’s adventure diving, there’s more to the world than you can imagine.

I travel to dive and see the amazing bio diversity of this planet of which mainly is seasonal - I would assume you would know that - and sometimes that would get in the way of a sash bash.

You enjoy your day, and hopefully I will enjoy my day, and I hope above all hope that both you and I are happy at the end of play, embrace the 2nd, I may miss some amazing experiences whilst hopefully watching the game.

As for you, you can stagger home happy ( hope) in your pish  stained underpants and trousers and be satisfied that the job was well done

I wish you no ill will but Yachts 🤷🏻‍♂️.

53 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

It's next year for fuck sakes.

Calm down.

35 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Will be watching it on my yacht. The signal can be temperamental but I'll be getting battered into the cocktails

Haha. Minds me of a story about some guy who worked on Jack Nicholson's yacht coming up and asking a BBC Scotland crew in Cannes for the film festival if they could get him a feed for some fucking baseball game. 

"I'm sorry", they said, "We can do this but the cost will be out of sight". They were told money wasn't a problem and Nicholson got his baseball game.

14 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Silly little man, I’m not rich. I saved up for five years to travel there, and its not on a yacht its on dive boat you ill informed assumptive person, you sad little fuck up (your words not mine).  

I have dived off luxury BOATS not yachts, but I have worked my bollocks off to do exactly what I like.

Unfortunately my beloved Rangers do not follow the worlds dive calendars, so sacrifices have to be made.

It’s adventure diving, there’s more to the world than you can imagine.

I travel to dive and see the amazing bio diversity of this planet of which mainly is seasonal - I would assume you would know that - and sometimes that would get in the way of a sash bash.

You enjoy your day, and hopefully I will enjoy my day, and I hope above all hope that both you and I are happy at the end of play, embrace the 2nd, I may miss some amazing experiences whilst hopefully watching the game.

As for you, you can stagger home happy ( hope) in your pish  stained underpants and trousers and be satisfied that the job was well done

I wish you no ill will but Yachts 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Fuck up ya mongo! Read the thread! The guy before you talked about being on a yachat and absolutely no cunt mentioned you being rich 🤦‍♂️ Pish stained underpants? Mate you’re talking about diving interfering with your old firm plans 🥴🥴