Our Away Support

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Absolutely mate, our away support are a class apart. I'm sure I caught a glimpse of @RFC55 in the crowd celebrating our goal

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Absolutely mate, our away support are a class apart. I'm sure I caught a glimpse of @RFC55 in the crowd celebrating our goal

I wish mate. Wasn't there 

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Unless you were watching the game through his living room window you’d have had a hard time seeing that 

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Missed attending the last two away games due to work commitments and most likely would have struggled for a ticket for last night anyway tbh, so I've been watching a fair few YouTube clips etc to catch up, outstanding performance from the stands as expected, fucking love it. 

wows-wolf.gif

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The fucking bridge of death - absolutely hate that thing. Chronic last night - by far the worst its ever been. Must have taken a good twenty minutes to get over it. 

Have to say, Easter Rd is by far the best away day in Scotland now that Parkhead has been reduced.

I have always preferred a trip to Easter Road or Tynecastle over Parkhead. Can't wait for Tynecastle next week just shite it's only 1,100 fans. 

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The fucking bridge of death - absolutely hate that thing. Chronic last night - by far the worst its ever been. Must have taken a good twenty minutes to get over it. 

Have to say, Easter Rd is by far the best away day in Scotland now that Parkhead has been reduced.

Easter road or Pittodrie when we win for me. Love the rage and hate among the locals a Rangers win brings out at those two grounds . If your at the fence at Pittodrie you are close enough to see the pain and hurt in their eyes 

8 hours ago, Ivybank said:

That was the worst ever last night in over 40 years of attending that dump😂

No idea how that route passes any sort of safety standard or whatever. For the first time in a while at Easter road I was sober on Wednesday so don’t know if I’m usually too pissed to care especially if we have just won there and you are buzzing . But my sober eyes allowed me to actually take in how fucking dodgy the whole set up is :lol: