*****Official Champions v Lyon match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

6 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I never went as far as a dictionary but it seems my spell check function can't spell then as Eejit is marked as a none word 👍

Just now, superallysbears said:

According to the dictionary definition you posted it would seem so, I really appreciate you setting me straight on that one 👍

No worries.

So people in glass house aren’t sanctimonious pricks.

We’re all fans together!!!

3 hours ago, shaka said:

I think if any of us had been offered a draw before the match with us hitting the post, having numerous chances where one touch on a cross could've won us the game, all of us would've taken that.

Lyon away is a tough game with our first choice team, yet people are disappointed with a draw with our second string team?!

Also Gio will have learnt a lot from today about where improvements are needed in January.

Lots of positives today for me!

👏🏻👏🏻Yeah , it was a positive display all round with so many changes to the starting 11 and then all the subs during the game. Thought we competed well all over the park and on another night could have won it 👍🏻🔴🔵 Bring on the Hearts on Sunday 💪

16 hours ago, billscott said:

he is far better with the ball at his feet than mcgregor  when we start this playing out from the back pish mcgregor gives me a heart attack

Never really noticed it about him til last night. He was really comfortable with the ball at his feet and was looking for the pass with Lyon pressing.