*** The Champions Erskine Fund - BonusBall Raffle - SOLD OUT. Draw 11 December 2021 ***

Zetland

13 minutes ago, blueballss said:

great prize and fantastic generosity it being offered, no a bad wee set of bear and bearettes on here :thumbup:, the amount of time Z and GB put into these fantastic opportunities and goodwill gestures, i doff my cap:tu:

Yeah well said 👏🏻👏🏻 Well done to all involved and thanks for organising it . 🔴🔵 👍🏻

On 11/12/2021 at 13:58, Bearsinblue said:

I can give you my details now if you just want to send it out before the draw!!!!!🤣 Good luck everyone 👍🏻🔴🔵

22 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

By what time should I know I’ve won this 🤪 😂

Sorry, Bears.

Better luck with the next BonusBall Raffle! 🎅🏼 

Just want to finish this off by saying I received the Alfredo Morelos shirt tonight . 

Many thanks to @The Only Way is Up, not only for donating such a prize , but he also delivered it to my door. And then , proceeded to take me to the game tonite :lol:

A gentleman , and much appreciated by myself 👍

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Just want to finish this off by saying I received the Alfredo Morelos shirt tonight . 

Many thanks to @The Only Way is Up, not only for donating such a prize , but he also delivered it to my door. And then , proceeded to take me to the game tonite :lol:

A gentleman , and much appreciated by myself 👍

Fantastic. :thumbup: