Hagi

jjbscotty12

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He failed in Italy and Belgium.

It’s easy to see why tbh.

Yeah fair enough, however he was very young when he played in Italy. 

I want him to prove most people wrong but it just doesn't seem likely. If a bid comes in I'd sell. 

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Yeah fair enough, however he was very young when he played in Italy. 

I want him to prove most people wrong but it just doesn't seem likely. If a bid comes in I'd sell. 

Can’t have a team with him, Aribo and Kent in the harder games and at the moment the other two deserve to start.

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

One of the striker's in our B Team is the best I've think I've ever seen at our club.  He's nowhere near the first team yet, but he's unbelievably skillful and scores with both feet. He's small, but we don't have a British manager so could maybe see him next season...

Maybe even this one if we can win all our games until the next old firm game.

Is that the boy Wilson you’re talking about mate? 

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I thought we got £7.8M or thereabouts?

We maybe did but I always remember thinking we got short changed for how pivotal he was for us that season. I'm sure there was quotes of over £10 million at the time but then all of a sudden he had a clause allowing him to move. 

11 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We want talented players.

Talented players have an off game, sell them .

When was the last time we made a good profit on a player?

Sure I read that in the last 9 years or so we have taken approx 8m in players sales whilst they cunts have raked in 112m.

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

There's more to come from Kamara. He's looked excellent since Gio came in. Same as Morelos. We need to keep the main players who won the league last season. 

Right now yes, but we have to become a selling club and people have to just accept that. We cannot rely on director handouts and champions league qualification to prop us up forever.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Sure I read that in the last 9 years or so we have taken approx 8m in players sales whilst they cunts have raked in 112m.

Boumsong and Hutton would be the last ones we made proper money on. A lifetime ago.

Need to stop kidding ourselves on and sell when players are hot. 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

It’s an accurate but skewed stat though because of everything we have been through during that time. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It’s an accurate but skewed stat though because of everything we have been through during that time. 

Yes agree totally with that, last summer we had a great chance to cash in on certain okayers and chose not to and a lot of the fan base were delighted with that as well. We really should be looking to sell at least 1 player each summer for big big money and as others have pointed out we can't rely on the hope of CL qualification or handouts from directors etc

He's a bit of a weird one.

He's played something like 70 games for us yet I'd struggle to sit and tell someone how good he is and what sort of player he is. I think that in itself can say a lot about a player and ultimately a sign it just won't work out here. I can see him floating from club to club and never really holding down a proper starting position consistently.

And then there's always a part of me that believes he can produce stuff that nobody else in the team can and at any monument something could click for him and he goes to another level for us. But every game that passes this seems less likely.

He works hard and he has games where he picks passes or moments that no one else could even dream of.

However, for all that talent and ingenuity he possesses, he plays so many misplaced or under hit passes. Drives me crazy.

One of our only players that can score from distance but tends to shoot when there are better options on instead. I think with his age we could get a sizeable fee for him but I think we may hold onto him for a while yet, especially as come summer (and possibly even Jan) we are going to be struggling to keep Aribo, Kamara and Kent.

12 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

If he plays, it can't be on the wing. Too slow. Has to play in the centre, and I don't know why we didn't have him in the gym all last season? Or we did but he wasn't on the weights. If he had upper body strength and wasn't stuck away out where he can't effect the game then he could make it here.

At the moment though, it's looking what I thought was a bargain is looking like we could've spent the money wiser. 

Really hope he can make it here cause he seems like a decent lad and does have ability but he's been mismanaged since he came here. Never a wide player. 

Why would you want a flair player who already struggles with mobility to gain extra muscle

Right now, he’s the player we could get a good fee of £7million + and afford to lose. 

My worry is that we have a lot of players out of contract summer 2023. So if they aren’t renewing, we need to prioritise moving them on. Sadly, those players are more important to us than Hagi (Kent, Morelos, Helander, Aribo etc) 

Got all the ability but lacks real pace . On his day he’s a great wee player and gives his all every time he plays . I like him but can be inconsistent more often than not so for me there is others which would get a start ahead of him. Would  like to see if Gio can improve his game so not writing him off yet 🔴🔵

8 hours ago, Johnsey said:

He works hard and he has games where he picks passes or moments that no one else could even dream of.

However, for all that talent and ingenuity he possesses, he plays so many misplaced or under hit passes. Drives me crazy.

One of our only players that can score from distance but tends to shoot when there are better options on instead. I think with his age we could get a sizeable fee for him but I think we may hold onto him for a while yet, especially as come summer (and possibly even Jan) we are going to be struggling to keep Aribo, Kamara and Kent.

I have no problem selling all 3 in the summer if we win the league. Would be some incredible money coming in that would give gio some decent money to reinvest and bank a good bit as well

22 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I have no problem selling all 3 in the summer if we win the league. Would be some incredible money coming in that would give gio some decent money to reinvest and bank a good bit as well

Think we've got at least 3 on their last 18 months, Aribo, Morelos and Kent. Need to start moving them on but how much could we actually get for those 3 combined? 25-30 million realistically? 

Just now, King Jela said:

Think we've got at least 3 on their last 18 months, Aribo, Morelos and Kent. Need to start moving them on but how much could we actually get for those 3 combined? 25-30 million realistically? 

Depends how much the market moves in the summer. There is little money about except from the EPL and a couple of big European sides. If they spend big then the money will trickle down for us to sell those players for that sort of money. If not then we will struggle to sell.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Unfortunately I feel that those numbers now will be impossible to get. Morelos especially I reckon we will struggle to get decent money for and genuinely think we will onky get 15-20m max for the 3 player, esp with only 12 months remaining come the summer. 

Worst part is clubs will know we need to sell for various reasons esp given the shorter contract length and have a bad feeling we may well lose at least 1 possibly 2 on frees