*****Official Champions v Dundee Hibs Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Typical game this time of the year, did well to come out of it with three points. Way off our previous performances though.

We learned we need to play Aribo, we don’t need Lundstrum and Kamara can’t play further forward.

And what game were the sponsors watching ffs 😂

1 minute ago, molesmole said:

Was really good then benched. Hagi can't play wide right. And I just don't rate Scott Wright at all. 

Let's not push Kamara forward again, so uncomfortable - cant shoot. 

Wright did pretty well .... Did more than our MOTM Hagi did within 5 mins of coming on.

2 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Christ that was hard work. Lundstram can’t start another game for us. Just glad that Gio could see the problem and make the change.

Wilson can earn his annual bonus by finding an EFL side to take Lundstram on loan and cover his wages. I'm sure he could bring value to a mid-table Championship side. He just doesn't have the attributes to play in a side that needs to dominate the midfield. 

2 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Why is he not playing Sakala on the right?

Is he one boking away from suspension too.

Was really good then benched. Hagi can't play wide right. And I just don't rate Scott Wright at all. 

Let's not push Kamara forward again, so uncomfortable - cant shoot. 

Hopefully gio is learning about his team and the limits of their flexibilities 

14 minutes ago, Bluerod said:

Morelos should have released earlier to all Aribo to go on goal 

Watching the replay again Morelos did everything perfectly. Slipping Joe in early wasn't an option because Mulgrew was back in position. Aribo fucked it buy not passing the ball back to Morelos. There were actually two Rangers players to pass to as well. If Aribo passed instead of shooting Morelos potentially could have left it for a Hagi tap in.

No pace in the 1st half,credit to GVB for bringing on Wright at HT,he widened the play and injected pace.Think we were unlucky not to score a couple more but that's how the cookie crumbles at times,all round not up to standard but a wins a win.

Take the win all day but that performance proves the following: If Morelos is playing we need two quick forwards alongside him. We need to keep Aribo. Kamara is not an attacking midfielder. Arfield is a bit part player for us now. I never want to see Patterson play left back again. I never want to see Hagi play anywhere for us again. 

Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss , big 3 points is all that matters. Not too worried about individual performances . We will be back playing at our best next game and we created enough chances to win it comfortably. Sometimes you have games like that but it shows how important it is to not to be conceding . A very happy bear tonight 🔴🔵💪💪