SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

Wouldn’t sell goldson In January imo, are we really gonna command that much of a fee for him? Keep him til end of season as hot and cold as he is he’s integral to the team at the minute.

no way I’d be taking a risk bringing in a replacement and hopes he hits the ground running, seasons too important.

let him go on a free, if we win the league missing out on any fee In January is covered.

We would have been heavy favourites with the amount of injuries they have.

Feeling totally scunnered. Don’t think the board understand just how important it was these games went ahead.

Its not just the old firm. They would have had a decent chance of dropping points to St Johnstone. They are totally knackered and can barely field a team.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Remember the Janaury window will be open. If Goldson is sold we get a replacement. Even if he isn't, I'd still be hopeful we are looking to add a new CB giving the issues we've had with injuries and form.

With players missing I'd say it's crucial we add before that window is done.

If Goodson is going in January (far from confirmed) I am confident that GVB, Dave Vos and Ross Wilson will have a replacement in mind to fill the void. I’m excited to see what calibre of player we will be looking at from now on, Vos is renowned for identifying young talent and developing them at speed.

On top of this, our own first team injury list which incidentally is larger than theirs should hopefully be dealt with, you never know maybe even Ryan Jack may be back🙄 (joking aside this would be a huge bonus for us)…

Just watched their 1st half v St Mirren kids. The type of game that gives you the shudders. It's that bad. Will not be tuning in for the 2nd half.

scum are quite dreadful. I would back us to scud them by a good few goals.

Anyway back to Netflix to find something entertaining to watch.

There will be no fans at football for a very long time, as we've only just started the worst of the Covid season, this current level of the pandemic will continue through February and March at least.

I would be very surprised if there were fans at football until April or May.

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

We would have been heavy favourites with the amount of injuries they have.

Feeling totally scunnered. Don’t think the board understand just how important it was these games went ahead.

Its not just the old firm. They would have had a decent chance of dropping points to St Johnstone. They are totally knackered and can barely field a team.

They are playing St Johnstone on Boxing Day 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just watched their 1st half v St Mirren kids. The type of game that gives you the shudders. It's that bad. Will not be tuning in for the 2nd half.

Can we stop with the St Mirren kids patter? They’ve got 3 youth playing.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There will be no fans at football for a very long time, as we've only just started the worst of the Covid season, this current level of the pandemic will continue through February and March at least.

I would be very surprised if there were fans at football until April or May.

There are fans at the games tonight .

There is no justification whatsoever to force BCD right now .A wee megalomaniac bastard has jumped the gun and caused a panic .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There are fans at the games tonight .

There is no justification whatsoever to force BCD right now .A wee megalomaniac bastard has jumped the gun and caused a panic .

Especially in light of the scientific data. Boris was RIGHT to hang fire.

So it's good enough for 50k Rangers fans to be locked out Boxing Day yet it's not okay for fans to be locked out on the 2nd of Jan? 

Legall action needs to be taken and Rangers should refuse to play any rescheduled games and tell sky tv not the league and if sky want to have their say then ban them from Ibrox.  

What the fuck is Stewart Robertson doing ?   Did he not ask who will compensate the 45k Rangers fans on Boxing Day,  Is it the league or the club as they did not rearrange our fixture like others when fans can be allowed back in , St Mirren , celtic its all the same to us and I am sure the law does not show any bias towards old firm games.  

And was (is) our board? Where is Greg Marshall speaking out for us fans ?   

As usual us fans pay regardless 

Just now, Copland bear said:

So it's good enough for 50k Rangers fans to be locked out Boxing Day yet it's not okay for fans to be locked out on the 2nd of Jan? 

Legall action needs to be taken and Rangers should refuse to play any rescheduled games and tell sky tv not the league and if sky want to have their say then ban them from Ibrox as again they bend over backwards for the filth  

What the fuck is Stewart Robertson doing ?   Did he not ask who will compensate the 45k Rangers fans on Boxing Day,  Is it the league or the club as they did not rearrange our fixture like others when fans can be allowed back in , St Mirren , celtic its all the same to us and I am sure the law does not show any bias towards old firm games.  

And was (is) our board? Where is Greg Marshall speaking out for us fans ?   

As usual us fans pay regardless 

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

St Mirren are playing 3 kids..