SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The Compliance officer seemed like a good idea at the time .With the rules they had at the time all that was needed was anybody to complain about something and they had to look at it ,Remember Shagger got a ban coz some tarrier complained about a hand gesture.

But the CO when he came in was clearly loaded in the tarriers favour ,Think it was only Christie ever pulled up .Token gesture as he was out injured for the duration of the ban and they knew it .

Yeah, Christie was the one and only time a scum player was done and he was fucking injured as well, so absolutely no consequence for them at all, while being able to say look we sanction celtic as well 🤦

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Paying him that much so he can pay another company 100s of thousands to find a sponsor that by all accounts so far was contract breaking. The entire structure is a sham and both organisations need ripped up and started from scratch with zero bias in its foundations.

Without a doubt this ☝️

Easier said than done trying to remove this lot. It seems the majority of clubs in this country are happy with the status quo. Why the fuck they are I'll never know.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Without a doubt this ☝️

Easier said than done trying to remove this lot. It seems the majority of clubs in this country are happy with the status quo. Why the fuck they are I'll never know.

There could well be a change soon though .Hearts and the Sheep haven’t commissioned a report into Scottish football financing because they were bored .They want Doncaster out and they want change too .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

There could well be a change soon though .Hearts and the Sheep haven’t commissioned a report into Scottish football financing because they were bored .They want Doncaster out and they want change too .

Hopefully it leads to him getting punted. 

Too often but this guy seems to be able to keep his job. 

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hopefully it leads to him getting punted. 

Too often but this guy seems to be able to keep his job. 

He has done absolutely fuck all for Scottish football .He was lieswells puppet ,And I would bet good money that the cunt is still pulling his strings .

I will never ever forget the cunt standing on the steps of Hampden in an interview around March 2012 ,The chat at the time was we would be staying in SPL with multiple season sanctions if we didn’t exit admin with a CVA ,Bears were fuming and the majority of online bears would rather start again in Div3 rather than be hamstrung for seasons with sanctions including ,No prize money ,no TV cash and points deductions for seasons .

His exact words were ,As far as he was concerned there was no difference between exiting admin via a CVA and liquidation ,It had happened in England before and there was no mechanism for us to leave the SPL for the SFL .

After that interview those words were never uttered again ,Lieswell rained the flattop cunt in .Same as he rained in Mr Sleepy cuddles when we first entered admin .

When Lieswells time is up I really hope it’s a long slow painful one and I hope he feels every twinge .Cunt of a man .

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The Compliance officer seemed like a good idea at the time .With the rules they had at the time all that was needed was anybody to complain about something and they had to look at it ,Remember Shagger got a ban coz some tarrier complained about a hand gesture.

But the CO when he came in was clearly loaded in the tarriers favour ,Think it was only Christie ever pulled up .Token gesture as he was out injured for the duration of the ban and they knew it .

Thank fuck we got shot of the succession of tarrier season ticket holders from the KNEW CAMP.
One of the mhanky tramps complained Afredo didn't need to kick the ball that hard at his goal against st mirren on Sunday,or he would have been cited by any one of the aforementioned CO's. 

13 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Without a doubt this ☝️

If we couldn't get a review when 1/3 of the member clubs supported us in having an inquiry back in 2020 it is almost impossible to get action. As I said at the time I am on the executive of an umbrella organisation in another sport with 46 member clubs affiliated to us. If 1/3 of these clubs had a vote of no confidence in us our constitution would force us to have an independent review if our activities. Myself and my fellow execs would actually want it as something would clearly be going wrong. 

14 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We are going to need to consult with lawyers because of Aribo balagun arfield are all away we shouldn't be playing the scum. 

We will be forced to or forfeit. Don't wait the 3 weeks make our intentions clear now 

You’re one shitebag :lol:

On 22/12/2021 at 12:17, KingKirk said:

No matter what what happens right now we control this title race. If they all want a break give them it won't change the fact we are minimum of 4 clear. 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Aye let's put ourselves at a disadvantage mate. Sounds like a solid plan 

Fuck sake man 

Make your mind up