SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

Brace yourself Donkey bhoy.
A statement from Parks "We can confirm discussions between legal representatives of Parks of Hamilton and the SFA have been referrred to the compliance officer,in line with article 94,by the SFA's legal advisers"
looks like your gravy train is heading for the buffers ya thievin bastard.:rofl:

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Brace yourself Donkey bhoy.
A statement from Parks "We can confirm discussions between legal representatives of Parks of Hamilton and the SFA have been referrred to the compliance officer,in line with article 94,by the SFA's legal advisers"
looks like your gravy train is heading for the buffers ya thievin bastard.:rofl:

Would be lovely to nail that fucking donkey faced prick for once mate. 

5 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Make your mind up

Make my mind up I have we are in control that's 100%fact. 

Doesn't mean we should just play with a weakened team. We will be made to tho that isn't right. 

We should be pushing for both games to be off on the return. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Make my mind up I have we are in control that's 100%fact. 

Doesn't mean we should just play with a weakened team. We will be made to tho that isn't right. 

We should be pushing for both games to be off on the return. 

That's literally the complete opposite of what you said

35 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Don't think there is anything the lawyers can do on this one kirk. 

This is the rule G7:

A Club shall be entitled to apply to the Board for the postponement of any Official 
Match where three or more of its Players who would otherwise have participated in 
such match are unavailable through international selection and, following receipt of 
such an application, the Board may postpone and rearrange the relevant Official 
Match in accordance with Rule G3.

The key words here in the rule are "may postpone".

SPFL can easily get the application and reject it.

We all know already the groundwork has been set by Doncaster saying no room left to move more fixtures. 

They'll reject it 100%. Tarriers don't want curtailment unless they are on top.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Don't think there is anything the lawyers can do on this one kirk. 

This is the rule G7:

A Club shall be entitled to apply to the Board for the postponement of any Official 
Match where three or more of its Players who would otherwise have participated in 
such match are unavailable through international selection and, following receipt of 
such an application, the Board may postpone and rearrange the relevant Official 
Match in accordance with Rule G3.

The key words here in the rule are "may postpone".

SPFL can easily get the application and reject it.

We all know already the groundwork has been set by Doncaster saying no room left to move more fixtures. 

and this is G3 with C42 only about a start date in July.

46C8B2D4-BD12-4743-B0D4-2FD707EC4FF6.jpeg

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Restrictions are most likely going to last longer than 3 weeks apparently. Nobody seen that coming… 

:lol:

Quell surprise…🤣🤣I’ve been arguing this point to the mhanks on Twitter. Guy was giving all the “ I travel up from England, flights accommodation etc etc, I don’t want 500 fans at the old firm game”… well tough shit because more than likely that is what’s going to happen. Bampots!! Shameless fc

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Restrictions are most likely going to last longer than 3 weeks apparently. Nobody seen that coming… 

:lol:

Leitch saying omicron won't peak until the end of January, probably limited crowds till well into March, this will signal the end of Doncaster and Co if park doesn't end them sooner, bringing the break forward was a tarrier ploy and this proves it imo. They all fkn knew crowds wouldn't be back in three weeks. 

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Leitch saying omicron won't peak until the end of January, probably limited crowds till well into March, this will signal the end of Doncaster and Co if park doesn't end them sooner, bringing the break forward was a tarrier ploy and this proves it imo. They all fkn knew crowds wouldn't be back in three weeks. 

Leitch he’s another cunt that’s loving the TV appearances .He will want this dragged out as long as possible .

No way is mr chocolate giving up TV to go back to scale and polishes .

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Leitch he’s another cunt that’s loving the TV appearances .He will want this dragged out as long as possible .

You are more correct than you actually know. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Agreed, him and the fish both a pair of attention seeking bastards, she's even started addressing the nation, who the fk does she think she is? 

13 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Annoys the f@ck out of me when I hear the ''Scottish government'' mentioned on tv etc

it's a fu@king devolved assembly, only government is in Westminster

Aye it’s De volved under this cunt .As in opposite of evolve .It’s no longer a house of democracy.What she wants happens ,Even when it was possible for her plans to be voted against she just charged on regardless .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Aye it’s De volved under this cunt .As in opposite of evolve .It’s no longer a house of democracy.What she wants happens ,Even when it was possible for her plans to be voted against she just charged on regardless .

absofu@kinlutely, she harps on about democracy yet in the UK Parliament they had a vote to see if further restrictions could be brought in...

what happens up here? a fu@kin diktat similar to what might happen in China or North Korea