SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Bet they cancel scum game, they won't want the game without the scum fans there.

Not intimating they are cancelling games but it wouldnt suprise me to find out that the Mhanks inform the SPFL Tthat they cant play because of dimished numbers due to their players having Covid and want it rescheduled (when their hordes are allowed in).

Just now, TartanTeddy said:

Games aren't cancelled - just behind closed doors?

I would imagine that means they play the OF game with no fans - or have I got it wrong?

No 500 fans are allowed to attend as it stands. 

The link @STEPPS BOY posted is suggesting chats about bringing the winter break forward so the game would get played at a later date I'm sure.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

No 500 fans are allowed to attend as it stands. 

The link @STEPPS BOY posted is suggesting chats about bringing the winter break forward so the game would get played at a later date I'm sure.

Ahh OK

But would be surprised if Sky were happy with that - would assume they would want contracted games to go ahead?

Who knows - we can have games with crowds tomorrow but not on Sunday, that makes as much sense as any of this shite!!!

Just now, TartanTeddy said:

Ahh OK

But would be surprised if Sky were happy with that - would assume they would want contracted games to go ahead?

Who knows - we can have games with crowds tomorrow but not on Sunday, that makes as much sense as any of this shite!!!

Said this to my brother last week, why the wait?, if you're going to do it do it right away, it's a fucking game of Russian roulette with these idiots.