SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

My work has been decimated in the last 2 days by covid.i am not surprised by this at all.what is the fuckin point of being triple jabbed? Nippy could not wait to shut the football down, fuckin cow.85% of us on the shop floor are bears, mate you just saw the moral hit the fuckin floor, we need our fitba,  it's what makes us tick.even the thought of the paranoid papes raging doesn't console me. Fuckin bollox.

No Surrender 

Rab

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

After already having football attendance across Christmas & New Year period taken away, imagine then trying to moralise removing the games from the calendar altogether.

It is vital for this country’s mental health that sport schedules continue as normal. There HAS to be some sort of normality that continues while every other part of society becomes restricted.

It is completely insincere to argue that bringing the winter break forward is the only “fair” thing to do. It entirely serves the self-interests of one club - and one club only - to allow them time for injured players to recover in time for the Old Firm Game, while we’d then lose our players to the AFCON.

Play the fucking games. You cowardly, reprehensible, malicious, pondlife bastards.

Fucking fuming reading some of the reactions

Put into words what I have been ranting to the wife for the last 20 minutes...

20 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

So the winter break gets moved forward and the so called peak of cases will be January and February. Unless the winter break is being brought forward and extended by 2 months then it is pointless. Would be as well cancelling the season if they are holding out for fans returning soon

F cancelling the season.

The precedence was set a few years ago when they called it to assist C*ltic, We are top so it should be awarded to us irrespective of games left/in hand etc just like last time

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

After already having football attendance across the Christmas & New Year period taken away, imagine then trying to moralise removing the games from the calendar altogether.

It is vital for this country’s mental health that sport schedules continue as normal. There HAS to be some sort of normality that continues while every other part of society becomes restricted.

It is completely insincere to argue that bringing the winter break forward is the only “fair” thing to do. It entirely serves the self-interests of one club - and one club only - to allow them time for injured players to recover in time for the Old Firm Game, while we’d then lose our players to the AFCON.

Play the fucking games. You cowardly, reprehensible, malicious, pondlife bastards.

Fucking fuming reading some of the reactions

Well said mate 👏 👏 

Don't expect for one second those shitebags will play this game. This is the same lot who used the death of an ex-player to postpone a game. 

They have zero shame and I fully expect will jump at the chance to get the game moved.