SFA to Investigate SPFL

Blue Nosed Babe

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that info, my fear is it will be a whitewash, but you never know I suppose. 

Almost certainly a whitewash but Parks are a business and not a football club so they can seek redress in court in a way that Rangers cannot.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Fingers crossed for this. No Surrender. If they’ve broken their own rules they’re fucked. 

It would be great if that was the case mate, I am just hoping it is not just the SFA that are involved because we know how that would go. 

Have you seen the thread 'help one of our own' just a wee vote required. :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It would be great if that was the case mate, I am just hoping it is not just the SFA that are involved because we know how that would go. 

Have you seen the thread 'help one of our own' just a wee vote required. :thumbup:

I’m keeping my hopes up on this one mate. Yeah, mate, saw the thread. Voted a few days ago   👍

Its the first step a club must take when in dispute with the domestic associations, wont expect too much joy out of the SFA but CAS, the next step, will be more balanced. The SFA/SPFL might not fancy getting their dirty washing exposed in Europe.

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m keeping my hopes up on this one mate. Yeah, mate, saw the thread. Voted a few days ago   👍

It is all we can do.

Thanks, was not sure who has and has not seen it, just trying to help and get a few more votes for Bronzy's choice before Friday at 5pm. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fingers crossed for this. No Surrender. If they’ve broken their own rules they’re fucked. 

Hopefully this is the case and it's the end for doncaster.

It's not hard to them signing off on the deal, knowing we had issues and thinking they could make us cooperate. 

So the SFA tried to keep Parks out of arbitration and failed so are now saying they will investigate the SPFL to stop arbitration altogether? Surely to fuck that's not right? This will have to go to CAS if not higher unless the SFA somehow sweet talk Doncaster into handing more money over to Parks which in turn then upsets the other 41 clubs.

A pity the board where not as vocal over the fixture chaos and called out celtic for their reasons behind it, the fact we had to out 50,000 fans yet Aberdeen and celtic could not do like wise as supporters should not be locked out according to them over the festive period and fixtures should be postponed, yet they had no problem shutting Ibrox down and again our board where posted missing.