*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Nothing more than a gut feeling but I can see us conceding on Tuesday. So I am going for a 2-1 or 3-1 victory. Probably have a modest wager on both.

For the first time in a while I'm feeling confident after a shutdown.

Think there will be quite a few needing to make a case for a starting Jersey, 3-0 to the famous.

I would say let's pump the sheep but that sounds dangerously close to what you expect of an Aberdeen fan.

The old allocation was brilliant 

Some of my favourite away days in there 

stayed in Aberdeen at the time 

used to get up early and go up to the Burger King to stop busses for spare tickets 

getting home was tricky at times

got attacked in a bar once after the game. Was stormed by asc 😞

had a door closer fall on my head and split my head open before too on my way out of the ground 

got my flag taken of me by plod before a game once never got it back 🙄

The only time I ever got a the day before the game I got lifted and spent the night in the cells , the bonus was only a short walk to the boozer pre match 

oh to be young again 😂

15 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Was at a St Mirren game at Love Street (my then future best man supports them and took me along every now and then) the day before that game and there was whispers in the stand Celtic lost 3-1 to Hibs, found it hard to believe before checking teletext when I got in.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Was at a St Mirren game at Love Street (my then future best man supports them and took me along every now and then) the day before that game and there was whispers in the stand celtic lost 3-1 to Hibs, found it hard to believe before checking teletext when I got in.

I was absolutely steaming and went a bought a dog 🐶 after this game 

a wee Jack Russell broxi 

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

This was the 6pm kick affs on a sunday, the night plod was [itchside dressed as Robocop, the night my heed was split open by a pound coin that landed in my hood, kept that for good luck.

Chelsea, Stockport in amongst the Rangers end, Spurs were in amongst the sheep.