*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

7 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Think people do forget that run of games Lundstram had where he was playing well for us and starting to look very settled. Obviously wouldn’t be my first choice but with the options available he has to start for me.

He was known for being box to box at Sheffield United. With Arfield and Aribo unavailable we will need him to be driving the team forward and focus on the attacking side of his game. 

My biggest gripe with them is the slowness that he moves the ball

16 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Not his biggest fan but would've happily had Lundstrum in if this was a few months ago

Hes been out in the cold, rumoured we've been trying to move him on and clearly Gio isn't a fan, asking him to do a job tonight is asking alot

Hasn't played since lyon away I'm sure.

It's a big ask for sure but think he'll start tonight. He did well away to lyon so hopefully more of the same.

I don't think gio will throw Sands in from the start. 

Least we do have the extra subs in case.

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hasn't played since lyon away I'm sure.

It's a big ask for sure but think he'll start tonight. He did well away to lyon so hopefully more of the same.

I don't think gio will throw Sands in from the start. 

Least we do have the extra subs in case.

The sharpness thing I think he'll get away with if he plays because everybody will be a little rusty to start with after 3 weeks off 

It's more the fact we've all but pushed him out the door now we're asking him to come in away to Aberdeen and do a job...can't imagine he's very motivated!

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The sharpness thing I think he'll get away with if he plays because everybody will be a little rusty to start with after 3 weeks off 

It's more the fact we've all but pushed him out the door now we're asking him to come in away to Aberdeen and do a job...can't imagine he's very motivated!

We have?

Gio goes quite offensive away from home and we tend to start quickly. I’m sceptical we play Lundstram as he doesn’t fit into that…

I think we could see Kent as a 10? 

Kamara  Hagi

Sakala  Kent   Wright 

Morelos

7 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Gio goes quite offensive away from home and we tend to start quickly. I’m sceptical we play Lundstram as he doesn’t fit into that…

Kamara  Hagi

Sakala  Kent   Wright 

Morelos

Maybe swap Salaka and Kent in that 11 for me.

23 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Kamara  Hagi

Sakala  Kent   Wright 

Morelos

Can’t see it. Gio likes maximum width which probably means Kent on the left and Sakala or Wright on the right. Hagi at 10 imo. Kamara and Lundstram further back.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Aye me too . Not sure where everybody gets their confidence from . 

I think we'll win , but it will be a hard one .

The game is so important that I cannot get carried away knowing these sheep players always raise their game against us.

Like you I still think we will win but just not tempting fate in any way. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

The game is so important that I cannot get carried away knowing these sheep players always raise their game against us.

Like you I still think we will win but just not tempting fate in any way. 

Of course they will , they always do . We're their cup final .