*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

32 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Can’t see it. Gio likes maximum width which probably means Kent on the left and Sakala or Wright on the right. Hagi at 10 imo. Kamara and Lundstram further back.

Kamara & Lundstram together in the middle just doesn’t work though we’ve seen that. Kamara simply has to be the sitting midfielder controlling the game with a more energetic, forward thinking player beside him, Lundstram is not that player.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't like Kent in the #10 role but that might work tonight. Play Sakala & Wright out wide.

If we set out the way Gerrard used to by playing both Kamara & Lundstram, it is screaming out for two points lost.

Pumped for this.

Kent works best as a proper winger, with Aribo out I’d try Salaka and Morelos through the middle.

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

The sharpness thing I think he'll get away with if he plays because everybody will be a little rusty to start with after 3 weeks off 

It's more the fact we've all but pushed him out the door now we're asking him to come in away to Aberdeen and do a job...can't imagine he's very motivated!

Depends if rumours are true about wanting him out. Seemed to start from FF and felt more like wishful thinking. 

He starts tonight could easily be motivated to show gio he's wrong to have been left out. 

Just got to trust gio and his team selection tonight if he starts. 

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Lundstram should start 

With a fly kick, elbow drop, figure 4 leg lock then move onto using real weapons, bats, knives, whatever is his choice....

2 nil up and a drop kick then when he gets up on his feet,a 100 mph clothes line on the balloon.