*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I genuinely expected him to start, for that reason.

Same mate, he was my only wrong prediction to the lineup, slightly raging tbh 😂

It's a fucking massive call fwiw, luckily gio knows the sheep is our second biggest game through experience so he's using the best knowledge available. 

I know different managers have different opinions/systems but Lundstrum and Bacuna are now looking like poor choices in an area we really needed to strengthen for future.

I feel like Veerman was lined up if we got to CL, and Bacuna a last minute call.

Anyway, good luck James Sands, and a big night for Hagi

1 minute ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

I know different managers have different opinions/systems but Lundstrum and Bacuna are now looking like poor choices in an area we really needed to strengthen for future.

I feel like Veerman was lined up if we got to CL, and Bacuna a last minute call.

Anyway, good luck James Sands, and a big night for Hagi

Yeah definitely think veerman was the main buy if CL money came in. 

Bacuna just looks more and more like a panic buy. 

12 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Fucking wow. Lundstrum has been a hit or a miss but GVB must rate Sands highly to put him straight in 

I guess if you have 7 full caps for the USA at 21 years of age you probably can play a bit. 

Can he adapt to the Scottish game and hit the ground running would be my only concern. 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Neither have them have shown anything that would suggest otherwise to be fair. Granted its been limited minutes, but still.

The last time Bacuna played, he impressed. Hasn't been seen since. The name of the game these days is possession. I like that he tries the difficult thing but he is careless in possession and that is why he doesn't play.

Play with the ball on the ground and the way we play and it shouldn’t be a problem. My only concern is it turning into a physical game with the midfield.

Need a big one from Alfie tonight. 
Rangers 2-0 Alfie and Wright