*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Full house:lol: steady on their will be the usual 12k strong 

If they can’t fill their pit for the first game back after restrictions against the biggest show in town, they’d be as well shutting the gates. 

12 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Alfie fucking tormented them the full 90 minutes :lol: 

One of his best goals for us with the 2nd

…and the Jermain Defoe classiness at the end, will always love the cunt

Edit: lol maybe not the full 90 for Alfie completely forgot about his sending off :lol: 

Thought Worrall was a real diddy before I rewatched McKenna there :lol: what a fucking carthorse. 

23 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Edit: lol maybe not the full 90 for Alfie completely forgot about his sending off :lol: 

Had a fiver on an Alfie hat trick at 40-1 that game, fucking livid when he got sent off. No way he wasn't getting a third if he'd stayed on the pitch.

On 12/01/2022 at 11:26, graeme_4 said:

If they can’t fill their pit for the first game back after restrictions against the biggest show in town, they’d be as well shutting the gates. 

We all know they won’t fill that shithole. Shower of fucking Arseholes 

On 11/01/2022 at 23:21, Essandoh said:

What a night man. Alfie’s second and Defoe’s goal unreal.

Ultimately we were too aggressive for our own good, but i fucking loved us  the early in the Gerrard era.

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You think beating Aberdeen and Stirling seals it? 

A personally think the leagues over, all the Machiavellian drama at the stade de gade is just window dressing for the orcs. It’s fear. They’ve never been so scared to lose a game in their puff. It puts the the tour of Japan and the ambulance chasing at the time very much into the shade.

The only possible thing that could hurt us is not starting back in the form we had before being shut down, surely a performance against the sheep helps us right back into the fold, I've hated this last few weeks because we were on a roll, just want the sheep game won well and then I'll relax a bit 😂