*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

This will be a really tough game I think. They are terrible but always raise the bar against us. We look pretty light in the middle of the park. Aribo has been our best player by a country mile since Gio came in so we need a big reaction from whoever replaces him. It is a big opportunity for them. I always get nervous when we play after celtic, it always puts pressure on us even though we are still leading. Theres no doubt there is a lot of positivity around them at the moment. They believe they've had a great window and seem convinced they can catch us. A solid win will hopefully take the wind out their sails again. 

I don't want to see Lundstram and Kamara playing together as a 2 sitting

If Lundstram plays, Kamara needs to play the Aribo role further forward, otherwise I'd rather keep Kamara in the hole and give Bacuna his chance tbh

Want to see us take the game to them, if Lundstram and Kamara both play and sit, we'll be playing sideways passes all night and with Barisic/Tav in this new 'defensive' mould, we will struggle to get forward.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I don't want to see Lundstram and Kamara playing together as a 2 sitting

If Lundstram plays, Kamara needs to play the Aribo role further forward, otherwise I'd rather keep Kamara in the hole and give Bacuna his chance tbh

Want to see us take the game to them, if Lundstram and Kamara both play and sit, we'll be playing sideways passes all night and with Barisic/Tav in this new 'defensive' mould, we will struggle to get forward.

Wtf? :lol: