*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it mental that Hagi is in line to get a new contract absolutely howling. 

That pass to Morelos who was 10 yards away at head height before it got squared to Tav was an absolute embarrassment. If Morelos doesn’t come out with outstanding control it goes straight to an Aberdeen player who are 4v4 for about 50 yards of the pitch. 

He’s absolute garbage and needs punted on his name not ability 

Hagi is fuckin awful and should be sold.

Really think we have to move Hagi on if he has any value. For me he's a squad player at best.

He did what he normally does, puts in a 5/10 performance but contributes a goal or assist. In a wide role he can get away with these performances a little more but not in a central role. There were loads of issues but if GVB plans to continue with this formation and having a CAM then Hagi isn't the man for the job, even on a temp basis.

Shows you how much we rely on Big Aribo in this formation and whether his absence caused uncertainty in the middle as we had fuck all control of the Midfield.

No time to panic as I'm sure we can kick on, but those cunts will have their tails up and we need to bounce back sharpish. 

Get Souttar in, get a RM/RW and make sure of this title.

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s not just one though, is it?

No, but he is the only real miss.

Never needed Helander or Balogun for weeks, Jack and Davis not played how long? Roofe barely plays. Arfield played when we never Aribo and it was the same as yesterday.

Aribo makes a massive difference to our game, the rest don’t.

17 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

A nose bleed caused when Barasic  got smacked twice in the face, right in front of the linesman

Have to say that sums up Clancy’s bias in one.

You tell a player to get on with it when the correct decision is a foul to Rangers.

Then an opposition player points out blood flowing from the injury that never happened and Rangers are disadvantaged again until he is treated and back on the pitch.

So a Rangers player is (literally) the injured party and yet Rangers lose out twice.

That is what we are up against and don’t even start with that “incompetence not dishonesty” pish.

20 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Surprised more hasn’t been made of how many players we were missing last night

On another night we get three points, I don’t recall them having many clear cut opportunities

Makes it more frustrating the winter break was brought forward, no way we lose that in December.

However, 2 home games coming up and a chance to bounce straight back. We are still 4 points clear and Celtic need to go to Tynecastle next Wednesday night which is no given.

Roll on Friday night.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

More focus should be on Clancy tbh. It’s about time we called it out. Kents two yellows aren’t even fouls and forcing Barisic to go off after Brown had a word in his ear was scandalous. 

I still think we’ll go to the piggery at least 6 clear, however if it is only 4 we’ll know we’re in a serious fight for the title. 

Clancy was a disgrace last night .He wasn’t quite as bad as the game at the piggery but he was awful .Kent never should have been sent off .No point saying he should have sent Broonaldo off as he has been know to book him twice in the same game anyway 😯

Clancy was on the fast track program ,but is miles off what it takes to be a referee .Strikes me as a perfect example of what’s wrong in the workplace these days .He’s probably shot hot at doing his exams and tests but woeful at putting it into practise .

Shouldnt be near a football pitch again .

21 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

4 shots on goal against Jonny fucking Hayes, bates, mccrorie and a fucking teenager, not fucking good enough.

Playing like that in Scotland gives teams hope, they know they are unlikely to concede again and can take us to the wire. I worry about the season if this is our away tactics. Its the absolute wrong way to play at parkhead 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Clancy was a disgrace last night .He wasn’t quite as bad as the game at the piggery but he was awful .Kent never should have been sent off .No point saying he should have sent Broonaldo off as he has been know to book him twice in the same game anyway 😯

Clancy was on the fast track program ,but is miles off what it takes to be a referee .Strikes me as a perfect example of what’s wrong in the workplace these days .He’s probably shot hot at doing his exams and tests but woeful at putting it into practise .

Shouldnt be near a football pitch again .

Clancy is a taig cheat , always has been. The tighter this league gets he will be put in charge with more of our games , theres a lot of cash to the winners this year and he knows it........

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Has never been good enough , if theres someone interested in him we should get rid.......

I actually like Hagi as a player and thought he was excellent at times last season. However, it becomes clearer with every game under Gio he doesn't quite fit what he's want us to do. I'd happy get rid of him, for the right money, knowing that we'd be replacing him with one or two 8s.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, but he is the only real miss.

Never needed Helander or Balogun for weeks, Jack and Davis not played how long? Roofe barely plays. Arfield played when we never Aribo and it was the same as yesterday.

Aribo makes a massive difference to our game, the rest don’t.

We might have got the job done without them, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t been missed.

I don’t get how you can think Bassey isn’t a downgrade from Helander, for example?

And we had a 21 year old American who’s been at the club a week starting - if fit don’t you think Davis, Arfield or Jack all would start in there?

We were also limited to bringing on a diddy like Itten, as opposed to the likes of a Roofe. It’s not an excuse for being utterly pish, but missing 5 or 6 guys in with a good shout of being in the 11 most weeks has to have an impact. 

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

Get Ferguson in. Doesn’t put a foot wrong and can take a penalty. Once he puts on the blue jersey people will get behind him.

You think the more you say this it will happen ?

Ferguson is fuckin pish , his best games are against us. Take time and watch his next game.....

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

Get Ferguson in. Doesn’t put a foot wrong and can take a penalty. Once he puts on the blue jersey people will get behind him.

The problem with Ferguson is Aberdeen's valuation on him and he's on a fairly long contract. They knocked back 2 mil from Watford in the summer.

4 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Can you put all your points in one post mate instead of posting constantly for 2 or 3 minutes. Cheers 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

We might have got the job done without them, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t been missed.

I don’t get how you can think Bassey isn’t a downgrade from Helander, for example?

And we had a 21 year old American who’s been at the club a week starting - if fit don’t you think Davis, Arfield or Jack all would start in there?

We were also limited to bringing on a diddy like Itten, as opposed to the likes of a Roofe. It’s not an excuse for being utterly pish, but missing 5 or 6 guys in with a good shout of being in the 11 most weeks has to have an impact. 

We play well without all them though, we don’t play well without Aribo.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d have brought Itten on earlier, because we lost the midfield we were under the cosh a lot last night. He’s the only striker who gives us an out ball, Morelos used to be excellent for this but seems to have lost it from his game now.