*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

It didn't take long to convince me that the two ex paedos,snozzle and bloon that they are a pair of ugly filthy mutant classless CHEATING bastards.
Dolly had me in stitches when they were BLEATING when they couldn't get out of their own half,then all of a sudden they're world beaters. 
Keep it up and you might stay in the top 6. :aberdeen:
you fuckin stole a point in a game where the two paedos resorted to fithy tactics.  

24 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Clancy is a taig cheat , always has been. The tighter this league gets he will be put in charge with more of our games , theres a lot of cash to the winners this year and he knows it........

The man that said ,Theres a lot at stake .😉

19 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The problem with Ferguson is Aberdeen's valuation on him and he's on a fairly long contract. They knocked back 2 mil from Watford in the summer.

The problem with Ferguson is he’s nowhere good enough to improve our starting eleven

He’ll do nothing for Aberdeen another few years longer then end up at some utterly shite lower half Championship side at best

18 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The problem with Ferguson is he’s nowhere good enough to improve our starting eleven

He’ll do nothing for Aberdeen another few years longer then end up at some utterly shite lower half Championship side at best

I see Ferguson as someone who might not come in and take the spot of Arfield right away but he's in that mould. He can play as an 8, gets himself into the box, like Arfield I wouldn't expect him to carve teams open or dribble past players like Aribo but he'll push on behind the forwards. He has a goal in him from the spot and open play, he's actually one of the most fouled players in the league which is useful when you spend a lot of games camped in the other teams half. Good in the air which is handy when you play with two wingers and have Tav and Barisic on set pieces.

Even if he were to play as a 6 he can use the ball and retain it fairly well for an Aberdeen player and that would only improve at a bigger club. From deep he's also willing to play longer passes to open up play like Davis or Goldson. Very rarely loses when in possession even if you compare him to Kamara as well.

Plenty of upside for me considering he's 22 but like I alluded to I certainly wouldnt have us robbed for him.

Think the point we got last night will turn out to be a very good point in the circumstances come the end of the season.

First game back after Winter break. Away to a team who only raise their game against us. Many midfielders missing who play regularly (including Aribo who is arguably our player of the year). Putting Sands in the starting lineup when he's been with us for around a week. Brown, Hayes and the officials cheating to hamstring us (all of which were an embarrasment to Football. Acting out scenes/scenarios that wouldn't have looked out of place in Ted Lasso).

Think we'll gel quickly again in the coming weeks and use that shitshow last night as our motivation.

Doubt I'm adding anything that's not already been said but by Christ, that was awful. Aberdeen are a terrible side - not a single decent player in their squad. Barely mustering an attack against them in the second half was concerning.

However, it's only one game. Still rather be in our position than anyone else's, which goes without saying.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Looking at the overall picture Gio has had 9 league games and we have taken 25 out of 27 possible points. Yes yesterday was a shambles but that's a good return.

Best to put it behind us and move on.

To put this into context if we continue like that for the next 9 games we’ll still be top with 8 games to play. 

Just hope this was a one off but looking back at the last game against Hearts we were very lucky to come away with three points and were almost equally as poor. Again, it was the high press from hearts that we struggled with. Gio needs to address that sooner rather than later.