*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

Barasic should be stronger/better positioned for that corner.  

Should be stronger and not saying it would have been overturned by VAR but it’s a two handed push to create space for the header that directly leads to the penalty.

Doesn’t get away from the fact we never turned up and ultimately a draw was a fair result.

I enjoyed the trip up. Hadn't had a ticket for their shithole off the scheme for years now. Just a shame it had to pan out the way it did. Could tell fairly early on Clancy was at his soap dodgers fucking best. Shocking performance from us and the ref. Threw the little advantage and the momentum we had right out the window. Table could be tight as fuck in a couple weeks now with all the bodies we're about to be missing.

14 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I'm still ragin' and at a loss from last night.  Shambolic performance and shit tactics which meant we had zero spark, intensity or desire to dominate them (which we should be doing every day of the week against that mob).

Our front 3/4 players being unable to hold up, keep and be productive with the ball is way too often a recurring theme in the tougher away fixtures.  On top of that, our midfield totally lacks leadership or proper presence when the likes of Davis, Arfield or Jack aren't there.

Players need to get their fucking fingers out and Gio needs to not repeat such tactics again.  Wishful thinking but I'd love to think he'd be asked in this week's pc why it was so negative.

The form needs sorted pronto. Yes the points return over a difficult period has been good but the performances haven’t. There is a high chance of more points dropped in the weeks to come given the form and missing players. If we are looking at strengthening it needs done and quickly so players can settle. 
Fuck me we created next to fuck all against a shite Aberdeen side with Bates and McCrorie at the back. 
Injuries and call ups are really kicking in and a 4 point lead will easily disappear.

Cant be stated enough how big this season is financially with the Champions League prize - we have to win this title 

14 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Gio saying he was happy with the intensity from us on Tuesday. Hate when managers say stuff like that, surely you can see it was piss poor. Gerrard was similar towards the end but early days he'd call out drops in performance even during a win.

Our intensity was garbage.  

32 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Gio saying he was happy with the intensity from us on Tuesday. Hate when managers say stuff like that, surely you can see it was piss poor. Gerrard was similar towards the end but early days he'd call out drops in performance even during a win.

We had intensity? I must have been in doing a shite at that bit.