The ongoing BBC dispute - over 10 years now!

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

It's pointless trying to win this sort of thing with the bbc because it's paid for by taxation ... what commercial station could alienate half its audience for 10 years?

All the more infuriating when regardless of content or editorial agenda we are paying their wages and financing the nonsense the BBC has become (assuming you pay for a tv license that is🙄)… 

27 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

All the more infuriating when regardless of content or editorial agenda we are paying their wages and financing the nonsense the BBC has become (assuming you pay for a tv license that is🙄)… 

I've not had a TV for years ... as you say why should most people be forced to bank roll this mob 

On 12/01/2022 at 11:56, Colin Traive said:

One “journalist” (McLaughlin) has had his press privileges removed (as opposed to a ban) because of his consistent bias.

His reporting of the 6-2 win at Easter Road was embarrassing and that prompted the removal of his privileges for the second time. He had already had this sanction previously but was given a second chance. His report on the Hibs game proved that he could only contain his bile for so long.

The game was in August, glorious sunshine, pitch in fantastic condition and two teams who should really have been in the top tier. It was a wide open game, great football from both sides and eight goals. It was actually quite close for most of the game, despite the final score line, a couple of late goals flattered us a little.

Hugely positive advertisement for the Scottish game, plenty to enthuse about - but Gollum spent nearly all of his match report chuntering on about the terrible songs that the evil Rangers supporters were singing.

His privileges were withdrawn and the BBC opted not to send anyone in his place. If they couldn’t have their preferred bigot, then they would send no one.

At no stage has any reporter from the BBC or the BBC as an organisation ever been banned from Ibrox.

Personally I think it is unacceptable that the national broadcaster is allowed to be vindictive towards one particular club and, yes, I do miss hearing the thoughts of our manager and players.

Should have been resolved years ago but God knows when it will be sorted.

The cunts hate us, it’s that simple.

Excellent summary mate👍

4 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

No license my tellies all work just fine 

This defamation case may....stir up some interesting accounts of what and how did the bBC come about certain confidential information? And possible linkage to HMRC

All I recall about the doc was the carmechanic Rangers fan who had the cleanest fingernails of any 

mechanic ever....he also struck me as familiar and then he was...used to be a regular in the Chip Bar off Byres road.

Mechanic...aye!