Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Never paid any attention to him so text a boy I know who scouted for Hearts, said he's a decent big player but will be found out in Europe.

Says he's better than Paul Ritchie but not as good as Alan McLaren. Not particularly happy that he left on a free and thinks after they stood by him through 2 serious injuries, the decent thing to do would have been to sign a contract with a £500k release clause.

The guy might be a scout but he obviously is not an agent. Why would Soutar do that as any transfer fee required would be factored in by the buying club when negotiating his personal terms. 

19 minutes ago, Brubear said:

The guy might be a scout but he obviously is not an agent. Why would Soutar do that as any transfer fee required would be factored in by the buying club when negotiating his personal terms. 

Because it would be the right thing to do after being paid for nothing for however long he was Injured? I'd not be too happy if, someone did it to Rangers, but that's for Hearts to worry about. Works out alright for Rangers.

36 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Never paid any attention to him so text a boy I know who scouted for Hearts, said he's a decent big player but will be found out in Europe.

Says he's better than Paul Ritchie but not as good as Alan McLaren. Not particularly happy that he left on a free and thinks after they stood by him through 2 serious injuries, the decent thing to do would have been to sign a contract with a £500k release clause.

Always found this weird.

Clubs have insurance for stuff like this and you can hardly not pay someone when they are injured so I don't really no what 'stick by' means.