Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

Bronzy

Hearts are such a diddy club 😂 they honestly thought he'd reject coming to the biggest club in Scottish football and one who's won more trophies than anyone else in Scottish football history. 😂 

What a bunch of tin pot no mark chuggers.

Get it right up them, nothing but a bottom feeder club. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Scottish football is incredible. The fact Hearts fans think they’re our direct competition in this country is hilarious. 

The statement from Hearts is also pathetic. These teams benefit from these type of situations when they’re no doubt picking up pre-contracts from Livingston and the likes

Did they not pick up Souttar himself for fuck all off dundee utd? Just had to pay fee because of his age iirc.

All this talk about being an important part of their team and it needing a significant offer for them to sell is just bluster. They’ll sign Findlay as his replacement and then sell him to us for an undisclosed fee. It doesn’t suit anybody for him to stay there now.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

All this talk about being an important part of their team and it needing a significant offer for them to sell is just bluster. They’ll sign Findlay as his replacement and then sell him to us for an undisclosed fee. If doesn’t suit anybody for him to stay there now.

Canny get over Si Ferry calling Findlay the Shermanator in the podcast the other night. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Buzzing for the Hearts fans.

They’ll be over the moon that he’s joining us, since they’re such big unionists and friends of Rangers themselves. 

Nail on the head there. 

No idea why people seem to think we have a brotherhood of sorts with them. They hate us as much, if not more than a lot of the other teams supporters do. 

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Nail on the head there. 

No idea why people seem to think we have a brotherhood of sorts with them. They hate us as much, if not more than a lot of the other teams supporters do. 

They hate us now but it wasn't always that way.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They hate us now but it wasn't always that way.

It definitely wasnt, but it looks like the more modern supporter would rather be pally with hibs or celtic supporters than they would with us, which I find bizarre. 

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Buzzing for the Hearts fans.

They’ll be over the moon that he’s joining us, since they’re such big unionists and friends of Rangers themselves. 

My wee Granda hated Hearts fans. Can remember in the early 80s he would say to me "watch they sleekit cunts Son" coming through to Glasgow and wanting to drink in Orange Halls and our boozers like we were long lost cousins then spitting on us at Tynecastle.

They are not to be trusted. Fuck them.

Welcome to Rangers Soutarr.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

My wee Granda hated Hearts fans. Can remember in the early 80s he would say to me "watch they sleekit cunts Son" coming through to Glasgow and wanting to drink in Orange Halls and our boozers like we were long lost cousins then spitting on us at Tynecastle.

They are not to be trusted. Fuck them.

Welcome to Rangers Soutarr.

Yep, I remember in the early 80's the guy that ran our bus telling us all to watch these cunts at tyncastle, worse than the hibs for trouble & he wasn't wrong. The only good thing is I think they still hate Nonce FC more. My older brothers a hearts supporter & when I was 12 he kept asking me to come to games with him, obviously thinking I'll change allegiance. So I went to watch them play the tims and fuck me they gave it loads. Frank McGarvey taking a corner in their end got it tight. 10 times as much as Ibrox. Coins raining down. How times have changed. 

1 hour ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Yep, I remember in the early 80's the guy that ran our bus telling us all to watch these cunts at tyncastle, worse than the hibs for trouble & he wasn't wrong. The only good thing is I think they still hate Nonce FC more. My older brothers a hearts supporter & when I was 12 he kept asking me to come to games with him, obviously thinking I'll change allegiance. So I went to watch them play the tims and fuck me they gave it loads. Frank McGarvey taking a corner in their end got it tight. 10 times as much as Ibrox. Coins raining down. How times have changed. 

The plastic Proddies are just a tribute act nooadays 😎