Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

My wee Granda hated Hearts fans. Can remember in the early 80s he would say to me "watch they sleekit cunts Son" coming through to Glasgow and wanting to drink in Orange Halls and our boozers like we were long lost cousins then spitting on us at Tynecastle.

They are not to be trusted. Fuck them.

Welcome to Rangers Soutarr.

The dirty bastards used to throw glass bottles up into the metal rafters above the Rangers supporters in the 70's.
Still had a soft spot for the club till 2012. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Buzzing for the Hearts fans.

They’ll be over the moon that he’s joining us, since they’re such big unionists and friends of Rangers themselves. 

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Nail on the head there. 

No idea why people seem to think we have a brotherhood of sorts with them. They hate us as much, if not more than a lot of the other teams supporters do. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

They hate us now but it wasn't always that way.

What @bluenoz said.

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Nail on the head there. 

No idea why people seem to think we have a brotherhood of sorts with them. They hate us as much, if not more than a lot of the other teams supporters do. 

Agree there the same as every other Scum in this league 

5 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

What @bluenoz said.

Started following Rangers home and away mid 80’s and can honestly say I never saw any bother between Rangers and hearts fans until after 2012 when they tried it on at Ibrox and got slapped. Mind standing behind the uncovered goal at tyncastle castle on the old terracing with both ends Rangers and hearts fans belting out the Billy boys, pretty sure they never changed it to the Gorgie boys until more recent times, definitely used to sing Billy boys and fenian blood. Fans used to mix out side the ground too with no issue again until more recent times  bunch of fannies now though with their your not Rangers any more shite ect 

5 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Jon you’re a wee tarrier fuck btw word

GTF.😃

51 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Started following Rangers home and away mid 80’s and can honestly say I never saw any bother between Rangers and hearts fans until after 2012 when they tried it on at Ibrox and got slapped. Mind standing behind the uncovered goal at tyncastle castle on the old terracing with both ends Rangers and hearts fans belting out the Billy boys, pretty sure they never changed it to the Gorgie boys until more recent times, definitely used to sing Billy boys and fenian blood. Fans used to mix out side the ground too with no issue again until more recent times  bunch of fannies now though with their your not Rangers any more shite ect 

I agreed with you👍