What should the club be doing about clancy

KingKirk

16 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Sure the compliance officer will deal with Hayes  

Should be after broonaldo for simulation too .

Clancy didn’t cost us last night .We picked up a point in spite of him .But we have lost Kent for other matches now thanks to “incompetence” 

Not taking anything away from our performance as it was below par. However Clancy the way he officiated would it not impact on how the players play their game.

Yes over time players get to understand how certain officials will Ref and know what they will get away with to a point. Last night was just criminal for some of the decisions. 

If and when VAR is brought in to our game in Scotland will it highlight these inept individuals, not sure, what it would have done would be to give them 2 penalties and maybe only shown 1 yellow to Kent, retake the 2nd penalty and potentially book Hayes for the Borna incident.

We lost that game. 

Clancy was far from great but he was conned by Brown who should see a ban coming for play acting.  He correctly judged no pen for their first claim. 

We have been playing below our capabilities for a while and while we can't get a grip of it we will slip in some games. 

Kent could've slid a ball to Morelos in first half for a tap in. Players taking a gamble by running into the 6 yard box rather than stopping on the edge would've seen us with 2 chances but alas we can't? Didn't. 

Our problems lay closer to home than Clancy.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just to start we was not the reason we didn't get the 3 points. 

The guy is simply unable to ref one of our games without letting his bias get in the way. 

Rangers need to call him out and take whatever punishment they get. 

Lol. Only time our board make a sound is when its season ticket renewal time.

3 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Who is our defender in the 1st clip! How fucking weak what is he doing 

Does not get away from the fact, the lino will have clear sight of that and show flag fir a foul. An Aberdeen player would have fallen over feigning a hand to the face

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Does not get away from the fact, the lino will have clear sight of that and show flag fir a foul. An Aberdeen player would have fallen over feigning a hand to the face

Ano but throw him out the way n get back in line with the defence. Who is it Tav or Goldson? 

51 minutes ago, Assegai said:

This is why I'm not 100% in the "we deserved fuck all" camp because Aberdeen were aggressive and every time we tried to become aggressive their players dived like fuck and Clancy was desperate to buy it.

We’re unable to be aggressive in away games. Every single 50/50 tackle goes against us, even 70/30 ones in our favour go to the opposition.

That last night was an embarrassment, summed up by Aberdeen getting a free kick after Wright falls an Aberdeen player falls over him, free kick to Aberdeen. 

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Like Kent in the Aberdeen box, slight physical push on Brown, free kick to Aberdeen. Compared to that first clip, pales in comparison 

"We have to accept the referee's decisionsGvB, minutes after the game. Did the players all dutifully shake Clancy's hand after the game too?

We'd probably have won that three weeks ago, playing in front of 500 sheep, a complete set of midfield options available, team on a roll. We should call out last night's nonsense in the same way we did that bs...

Oh.

56 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Clancy is a howling ref, and is so clearly influenced by external pressure (be it media, crowd or Scott Brown). 

However, Kent’s raised his hands and then dangled a leg when both were totally unnecessary. It’s as soft as you get, but he’s given him the decision to make.

The penalty against Morleos was a stonewaller, and the McGregor one could have been given on another day. 

For me the biggest issue we have with refs is we don’t have pundits on the payroll giving the company line and putting on pressure, a real lack of a voice / influence in the middle of the park and a total absence of players backing each other up and causing a scene for the most part. 

We need to box clever, and 99% of the time we fall into the trap. Since Gerrard we must have 3 or 4 reds for reacting to Brown, while he’s had none. 

A lot of sense in there but Clancy IS a cheat, pure and simple.

33 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Who is our defender in the 1st clip! How fucking weak what is he doing 

It's a blatant foul and Clancy has a good look at it and chooses to ignore it. It's like something out of American Football 

Looks like a planned move to push a player a few yards back from the defensive line and playing runners on side

There is nothing we can or will do about it, I’m quite sure if you ask around fans of other clubs they’ll suggest we get a load of decisions, it’s just the way it is. 

More importantly, the sheeps tactics of howling for free kicks, falling to the ground, in the face reacting when they didn’t like challenges is mhank-like and comes from wasp-sting face and the baldy prick. The latter was booked in the first half and not once did we then pose questions of him staying on the park, or McCrorie avoiding a yellow in the first half. Still far too soft. 

25 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

It's a blatant foul and Clancy has a good look at it and chooses to ignore it. It's like something out of American Football 

Looks like a planned move to push a player a few yards back from the defensive line and playing runners on side

Aye ano but he got bullied, needs to be stronger!!

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

You can have an opinion that a referee influences a game and that we were poor as well. The two aren’t mutually exclusive and both of those things certainly happened last night. 

The club have had ample opportunity to call out horrendous decisions when we’ve won games (Parkhead 2019 the prime example) and they haven’t. Saying something after dropping points will just be painted as sour grapes. 

Was just coming in to post exactly that.

We had just pumped them at their own midden, would have been the perfect time to call out Clancy's "officiating".

Doing it after dropping points sounds like sour grapes.

Clancy was horrendous last night but we didn't win because our own performance was dire.

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Fuck seeing that Hayes on Barasic in slow motion - fucking terrible. 
The club will do fuck all though

That is an issue that needs looked at.

Fuck this behind closed doors complaining , if that even happens.

Be up front about calling this out.

And another thing is these fuckin linesmen are getting away with absolute murder here. In these videos shown earlier in the thread all of them happened right in front of a lineman and not one was flagged and that is a bigger issue. WTF do they think they are there for?

This Clancy bloke....is becoming absolutely scandalous...and I think hes ability is ridiculously questionable. I wud reckon every team has suffered at his hands but he is a toilet brush...I'd sack him if he worked for me.. totally outrageous dogshit at his job.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

image.png

Thanks for posting these mate.

That is the first time I have seen that angle of the Brown on Kent incident, and I now see Kent never touched him, last night I thought the first replay from another angle seemed to show he had. I don't know if a second yellow red card ending up in a red can be challenged but if it can surely we have to do so.

Brown should be given a retrospective card for feigning injury the horrible prick.