Morelos called up

ElBufalo20

3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s right when we signed Morelos in 2016 we knew covid was going to hit.

The only reason for these qualifiers in South America are due to the fact they’ve been postponed due to the travel restrictions and have had to squeeze in an international calendar for some regions qualifiers.

:lol: Fuck up fanny baws. Read my post again. ".....this could happen....." as in the call ups! :lol:

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

One thing I'm certain is the club will not fight our side no matter what happens. 

Personally i think we will just play the game as scheduled and suffer whatever happens with nothing said whatsoever 

One thing I'm certain is the club will not fight our side no matter what happens. 

Personally i think we will just play the game as scheduled and suffer whatever happens with nothing said whatsoever 

Are you sure you're certain? 

Won't matter if we continue the form from the other night, Buff missing will be felt but im more concerned about overall performance, if we get back to somewhere near our best then I'm sure we'll skud them, it was back to the half arsed crap we'd seen pre Gerrard leaving against the sheep, absolute guff and cunts treating the ball like a hot potato.

38 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

If roofe is away too then play Kent and sakala with their pace with itten through the middle as a bartering ram, I think we will be okay. Could really be doing with Nigeria getting parped out of the AFCON! Tbh it’s time for others to step up in place of alfie imo.

Thought Roofe was injured , again ?