Morelos called up

ElBufalo20

I actually think Itten would be really well suited to the game. He gives you an outball and his hold up play is decent. 

If Aberdeen is anything to go by, we’re going to give them possession and try and counter. 4-5-1 with Kent and Sakala on the wings, pack the midfield and hit on the break. Has a very Walter feel to it

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I actually think Itten would be really well suited to the game. He gives you an outball and his hold up play is decent. 

If Aberdeen is anything to go by, we’re going to give them possession and try and counter. 4-5-1 with Kent and Sakala on the wings, pack the midfield and hit on the break. Has a very Walter feel to it

That will be a disaster they will absolutely hound us, however I fear your right and its how we will go especially with the players missing. Itten isolated upfront with us sitting in like Aberdeen game is not going to be fun.

18 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

We should never be trying to play on the counter domestically 

10 hours ago, RDB14 said:

This is showing the break being brought forward up for the load of corrupt shit it really was.

if this was played as scheduled we would have had Aribo and Morelos flying - now we have neither and they have signed 3 new starters and will have Kyogo ask Jota back.  Utter nonsense.

It was for the fans mate

They absolutely couldn't have games without fans, just couldn't let it happen........... well apart from Boxing Day but that's different, you don't need fans on Boxing Day and playing without them is fine

Whether we go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 the biggest fear I have is that we persist with Hagi as he imo is offering very little.

He has 2 goals (first game v Livi and Tues v sheep) and ZERO assists in 15 league appearances but for some reason continues to be a first pick. He has no pace, can't tackle, gives away free kicks in dangerous position too often, rarely goes past his man (see pace) and frustrates the life out of me by trying to make simple things look spectacular.

Playing Hagi v them would be stupid

If Roofe is available I'd go Kent Arfield Sakala behind him, if not I'd go Kent Sakala Wright with constant movement and speed. Personally I wouldn't go with Itten as he's to static and would actually (imo) suit their defenders to face rather than three speed merchants. Their full backs bomb on and leave lots of space that can be exploited round the sides and they struggle with players running at them.

Having Arfield fit is crucial too. He gets this fixture and is always in their faces as well as being an attacking threat from midfield. We missed him badly at Pittodrie

No Roofe - 4-3-3

Greegs

Tav       Goldson.        Souttar/ Balogun/ Bassey depending on who's fit/signed.     Bassey/ Barisic

Arield          Davis/Lundstrum/Sands.         Kamara 

Wright        Sakala          Kent

Roofe available  - 4-2-3-1

Greegs

Tav       Goldson.        Souttar/ Balogun/ Bassey depending on who's fit/signed.     Bassey/ Barisic

Davis/Lundstrum/Sands.         Kamara

Sakala.         Arfield           Kent

Roofe

Either of those line-ups with a positive approach will beat them

Sitting in and lacking tempo like Tuesday and we will struggle

Ideally we might have a couple of new signings in but even then Old Firm debuts are hit and miss

Bring it on

We're fucked and should demand the game is called off as we have our 2 main players away on international duty who would have played if the game was played on schedule.

State these teams knew this was going to happen and that's why they wanted them delayed.

Sporting intergrity should come first and without those 2 players I can see us getting beat. 

A blind man can see we will be far weaker and we all said at the time they wee cheating bastards as we knew this would happen 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We're fucked and should demand the game is called off as we have our 2 main players away on international duty who would have played if the game was played on schedule.

State these teams knew this was going to happen and that's why they wanted them delayed.

Sporting intergrity should come first and without those 2 players I can see us getting beat. 

A blind man can see we will be far weaker and we all said at the time they wee cheating bastards as we knew this would happen 

You need 3 or more away on internationals to request postponing a game. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Shitebag

just telling the truth,  we need at least 2"players in for the game,  the bench against the sheep,was the worst in a long while and now Morelos is away.

It will be a result of results if we win and remember this year the winners will be in the champs league.  

I'm sure the rule states 3'players called up but Rangers as a club want to open their bloody mouths.  

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

State these teams knew this was going to happen and we will be weaker.  

Needs to be a minimum of 3 first teams players away. That also does not guarantee postponement... It just allows us to apply which can then be rejected. Doncaster has already laid the foundations for rejection but saying there is no room in the calender. 

The issue is celtic will also be missing afew players. Rogics been called up, they could lose some of the jap continent and there's an outside chance Carter-vickers slips into the USA squad.

Just now, Iakona said:

Needs to be a minimum of 3 first teams players away. That also does not guarantee postponement... It just allows us to apply which can then be rejected. Doncaster has already laid the foundations for rejection but saying there is no room in the calender. 

The issue is celtic will also be missing afew players. Rogics been called up, they could lose some of the jap continent and there's an outside chance Carter-vickers slips into the USA squad.

Fuck Doncaster,   We knew this would happen but the league let them go ahead regardless.

How many millions will we lose if we lose the league?  Too many 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's bad enough going to go to that shit hole, but they have now got what they always wanted and as a club we need to open our mouths.  

We need to get a couple of players in as it is and this really weakens us. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Souttar/Bassey Barisic

Sands Arfield Kamara

Wright Sakala Kent 

Team is good enough to beat them. They’re going to be without Rogic and Kyogo most likely 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Souttar/Bassey Barisic

Sands Arfield Kamara

Wright Sakala Kent 

Team is good enough to beat them. They’re going to be without Rogic and Kyogo most likely 

Don’t think Sands will be available mate. The US are in qualifying games as well. Unless he doesn’t get called up. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t think Sands will be available mate. The US are in qualifying games as well. Unless he doesn’t get called up. 

Let's hope he does and demand the game is called off and we can get Helander back also, play these cunts at their own game