*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

Go out and blow them away. Get a bit of confidence back in the side after Tuesday night.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic

Sands Kamara

Wright Sakala Kent

Morelos

I realise Gio probably won’t drop Hagi but I wish he would because he’s complete gash recently. 

On Premier Sports, 19:45 kick off. 

don1972 likes this

• .Williamson. changed the title to *****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

McCrorie 

Sands      Goldson       Balogun     Bassey

McCann             Kamara

Bacuna

Sakala               Morelos             Kent

Hopefully see minutes for Jack & Roofe at some point.

Mcgregor wont play so one of the other keepers in.

Balogun and Simba in for Goldson and Bassey.

Sakala in for Wright and i’d drop Hagi and play Itten with Morelos.

Heard that actual Ryan Jack will return in this game but will believe it when i see it.

To me the cup only matters if it's part of a treble, and that bird has already flown. I'd use this game to try out 3 of 4 of our reserve players.

Even with a couple more signings  we could still be a bit short during the upcoming internationals.

Let's see what some of the youngsters can do.

9 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

To me the cup only matters if it's part of a treble, and that bird has already flown. I'd use this game to try out 3 of 4 of our reserve players.

Even with a couple more signings  we could still be a bit short during the upcoming internationals.

:craphead:

Mr Soprano and .Williamson. like this

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What if it’s part of a double? 

We have one priority this season and that's the league.

Although Arbroath are doing well this season we should still be able to beat them with 3 or 4 youngsters in the side.

However if we try and fail then we've lost very little but could gain some insight into what our younsters are capable of.

On top of our other missing players Kent will be out for an important league game. With this in mind Friday will be a good chance to experiment.

2 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Although Arbroath are doing well this season we should still be able to beat them with 3 or 4 youngsters in the side.

However if we try and fail then we've lost very little but could gain some insight into what our younsters are capable of.

On top of our other missing players Kent will be out for an important league game. With this in mind Friday will be a good chance to experiment.

Completely agree. Anyone in our 25ish man squad should be good enough. We need to get the culture of winning all trophies back though. Can’t believe the filth are sitting with a trophy this season and we’re not. 

4 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

You at the wind up??

7 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

At it

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcgregor wont play so one of the other keepers in.

Balogun and Simba in for Goldson and Bassey.

Sakala in for Wright and i’d drop Hagi and play Itten with Morelos.

Heard that actual Ryan Jack will return in this game but will believe it when i see it.

Would be great. Sands doesn’t look the part to me. Midfield was awful midweek. However more likely to see Lord Lucan. 

2 hours ago, RoboBear said:

While I agree the league is always number one, we really should be trying to win the Scottish cup as well after such a long time. I hope we can win both. :cup:

32Blue likes this

Fuck up.

I don't know how you can say we've lost very little if we get put out the cup by Stirling Albion.

McLaughlin

Tav       Balogun     Simpson      Bassey

Sands

Bacuna      Hagi

Wright             Itten          Sakala

5-0 Gers