*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

35 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't know how you can say we've lost very little if we get put out the cup by Stirling Albion.

If we win the cup and lose the league would you be happy?

Yes we want to win both and could win both, but for the last two days fans have been questioning squad size and demands on players.

If we took a risk and tried some youth players and rested/protected senior players, that to me is a risk worth taking. Even if it means we go out. 

If we discover a couple of players who can contribute to our league campaign, that could be a better pay off than getting to the next round of the cup.

If we were to go out to Strirling Albion we'd have egg on our face, but £30m can wipe off a lot of egg.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Pretty sure the thing I hate most about the Rangers support is the section of it that don’t care about the domestic cups. Embarrassing and wish they didn’t exist 

Young Reddit demographic more interested in drinking IPAs with their celtic and Partick Thistle supporting independence voting mates

29 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Yes we want to win both and could win both, but for the last two days fans have been questioning squad size and demands on players.

If we took a risk and tried some youth players and rested/protected senior players, that to me is a risk worth taking. Even if it means we go out. 

If we discover a couple of players who can contribute to our league campaign, that could be a better pay off than getting to the next round of the cup.

If we were to go out to Strirling Albion we'd have egg on our face, but £30m can wipe off a lot of egg.

@Admin.  Fucksakes. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Young Reddit demographic more interested in drinking IPAs with their celtic and Partick Thistle supporting independence voting mates

I don’t know who they are but they’re the worst and I don’t actually know any of them personally thankfully. 

I’ll be buzzing when we lift the Scottish Cup at Hampden again.

I was 17 when I last seen it. I’m 30 now.

Essandoh likes this

1 hour ago, RoboBear said:

We aim to win both . It’s that simple 

one of the weirdest legacies of the last ten years seems to be this idea that we are a club who can pick and choose what trophies we want to win considering we have won neither the league cup or the Scottish cup for the last decade. Might sound cliche but we are Rangers . We aim to win every domestic competition we enter and if we don’t win the cup it’s a failure. 

sooner the support and the club are all on this page mentality wise we will be back exactly where we need to be. 

SteveEarle likes this

Getting two players back is good news. Give them 45 minutes and get them up to speed.

I'm trying to stay positive with Jack because I don't think he is injury prone but this particular injury is lingering too long. It is a concern.

Surely Helander is close. No word on him?

I want to see at least two academy players tomorrow.