*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

10 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

I get that the game is over but the rules need applied!!

No point in chancing an injury for the sake of a goal , when the games won . 

Don't have a problem on finishing on the 90 in these situations .

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

No point in chancing an injury for the sake of a goal , when the games won . 

Don't have a problem on finishing on the 90 in these situations .

Not when you had Rangers -4 as part of your accumulator, fucking knew Tav’s missed pen would bite me in the arse🤦‍♂️

Just now, TBagalag said:

Not when you when you had Rangers -4 as part of your accumulator, fucking knew Tav’s missed pen would bite me in the arse🤦‍♂️

Very good point.

Not me today, but this has happened before, when they’ve played less than the minimum as generated by goals, subs, cards, injuries…

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Need to take the oppisition into context mate.

I chanted lowrys name on here for a while now.

Id have him starting before hagi, easy decision imo.

you know you might have something there im a fan of hagi but under gio it seems  hes lost his spark it may be simply down to a manger who treated him like a pal has gone (something i dont think gio does with his team) and now his pals away he wants away too or he just cant quite grasp whats needed of him under gio whereas lowry seems just like hagi did when he first came onto the scene talented and eager to please his manager

Just now, jamess said:

Team needs a core of committed Scots. Need to stop just giving them out to other teams.

They have to be good enough though. We need a core of committed talented players regardless of nationality. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They have to be good enough though. We need a core of committed talented players regardless of nationality. 

Agree, but far too many good Scots have been shipped out without a good try out, before being replaced by a foreign gamble.