*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

33 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye, we were always going to win but I was hoping too see some better football from us, Stirling Albion made it hard for us and all credit to them

I think they looked at it as a training game. Expected a bit more flair.....especially from Bacuna. I get it though, you can only play against what's in front of you.....and that was 10 bodies most of the time. Stirling just never seemed to run out of steam, so fair play to them. 

35 minutes ago, HG5 said:

He’s a Bear according to Craigan!

Nearly got them a consolation!

Yeah, I saw him at the end almost pleading for Lundstram's (I think) shirt! Fair play to the boy, it was a great strike!!

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

Agree, but far too many good Scots have been shipped out without a good try out, before being replaced by a foreign gamble.

Have they? Fleck and possibly Ryan Hardie aside, how many players have we shipped out that have gone on to do things that suggest they would ever have been good enough for us?

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Have they? Fleck and possibly Ryan Hardie aside, how many players have we shipped out that have gone on to do things that suggest they would ever have been good enough for us?

Hardie took a few years to even get to a level where he may have got on our bench,

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You've started of with a good 2. I have a shit memory for names, but I'd have kept McCrorie  and McKay to name another 2. Not gone yet, but Middleton is better than Barker.

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Kenny McLean, Kal Naismith, Charlie Adam you could add to that list as well. 

Adam got plenty of chances in our team and got nothing but dogs abuse from the majority of people.

We need to do more to integrate our own youngsters into the match day squad, but they still have to do be good enough.