*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

I thought young Lowry looked very comfortable on the ball tonight, bright future ahead. He and Leon King are the future, I really hope to see more of our youth come through to the first team. 

All in all it was a solid performance.

A wee note on Brandon Barker, I know the guy is paid handsomely and there's the argument he should get the finger out or just fuck off, but he just looks like a guy who's confidence is completely shot to pieces, the number of times in that first half he checked back inside rather than take on the full back, painful to watch.

Aye, he has zero confidence in his game, I noticed his head was down from about 30 seconds into the game. He actually started to come alive a bit once we were 2 up but it's mad to think 6 or 7 years ago he was regarded as one of the most talented players in the Man City youth team

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

If Hagi is out I’d rather have Lowry start on Wednesday than Bacuna or Lundstrum tbh. 

Might’ve been League 2 opposition but that finish was excellent, could’ve been scored in any league. 

I'm the same.  Generally, he looked far brighter and will be riding on a wave of confidence.

12 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

I'm the same.  Generally, he looked far brighter and will be riding on a wave of confidence.

I think given we’re at how against pretty poor opposition, he’s done enough to keep the shirt. 

Worst thing Gerrard did was talk about players needing to take their chances, and when they did, they still dropped back out the next game anyway. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Were you impressed and entertained watching that? 

In fact at home against part timers we should be scoring at least 4. 

Not arsed about being entertained

Wasn't the best performance but it's absolutely mental for him to say he was worried about Gio last night and hoped he hasn't forgotten we had standards

16 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Poor.

Lacking in imagination.

Confirmed that we’re pissing wages down the drain for too many wasters.

What the fuck do they do all week in training if breaking down a packed defence is clearly not part of it?

Concerned to see van Bronckhorst relaxed and smiling as we plodded about from side to side with all the menace of a tea cosy - I know he’s been away from Ibrox for a while but he’s forgotten what our supporters expect and deserve.

”Must do better”

:snapoutofit:

Lmao, wow