*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

39 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I love our fans but honestly some of our fans are just Grade A morons

No real polite way to put it. 

We won 4-0, got a debut to Lowry, got King some minutes, got Sakala Itten Barker Simpson McLaughlin Bacuna Roofe some much needed minutes, got Itten and Sakala on the scoresheet which is important as we will need them in the coming weeks

All in all, a good night’s work except for the Hagi injury

Bring on Livi on Weds

Sakala and Roofe are the only ones on that list that need minutes tbf, the rest need fucked off apart from McLaughlin

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sakala and Roofe are the only ones on that list that need minutes tbf, the rest need fucked off apart from McLaughlin

They’re in the squad, they all need minutes until such time as we get rid of them. You don’t win a league title with your 1st XI, you need the entire squad to contribute even if it’s 10 mins at the end of the game to give a 1st XI player a rest. For them to be able to do that they have to maintain match fitness. 

Itten and Bacuna will get minutes in the 2nd half of the season and we need them to be ready

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

They’re in the squad, they all need minutes until such time as we get rid of them. You don’t win a league title with your 1st XI, you need the entire squad to contribute even if it’s 10 mins at the end of the game to give a 1st XI player a rest. For them to be able to do that they have to maintain match fitness. 

Itten and Bacuna will get minutes in the 2nd half of the season and we need them to be ready

I’m not looking forward to them playing 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Bacuna will come good for us, I think he was a decent buy. Big Itten is a great out ball for us, when we’re under the cosh and he’s got goals in him.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

We won 4-0, got a debut to Lowry, got King some minutes, got Sakala Itten Barker Simpson McLaughlin Bacuna Roofe some much needed minutes, got Itten and Sakala on the scoresheet which is important as we will need them in the coming weeks

Bring on Livi on Weds

Nah, we can do much, much better. Pleased for the scorers but the huffing and puffing to get past their defence was unimaginative and we looked like we’d never seen a parked bus before.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Bring on Livi on Weds

What were the posts that were moronic exactly? 

Bacuna is similar to Hagi in that he may not play well but end up on the stats sheet which is what happened yesterday.

I had all but written him off in the first half but after the third substitution (Roofe) he seemed to relax in knowing he was playing the entire 90 minutes and he played better.

He has a vision for a great pass, he just seems to lack enthusiasm. When he set up Lowry, he was nowhere to be found in the celebrations, same with Sakala. Seems to be a bit of an enigma. With Aribo and probably Hagi missing, he could be an important piece in the coming games.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Bacuna is similar to Hagi in that he may not play well but end up on the stats sheet which is what happened yesterday.

I had all but written him off in the first half but after the third substitution (Roofe) he seemed to relax in knowing he was playing the entire 90 minutes and he played better.

He has a vision for a great pass, he just seems to lack enthusiasm. When he set up Lowry, he was nowhere to be found in the celebrations, same with Sakala. Seems to be a bit of an enigma. With Aribo and probably Hagi missing, he could be an important piece in the coming games.

The only effective pass he played was for Sakala's goal and its fair to say Albion had ran out of gas by that point. He didn't exactly do well for Lowry's goal. He actually made it more difficult for Lowry if anything. 

I genuinely don't see anything from the guy that makes me think he'll be with us even next season. Thought his performance was honking. 

17 hours ago, King Jela said:

He played the full 90 against part timers and resembled nothing of a footballer. 

I know his assist was clever but na, he's not got much to offer. 

Got away with a kamikaze back pass. Blew a 4 on 2 break losing the ball on the dribble. Just too much sloppiness.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Lowry took the pressure off and the rest of the game was a training session. He was struggling before that to play against a team of plumbers. Bacuna at the moment doesn't have the mentality to play for this club and I don't see it in him.

On 22/01/2022 at 15:20, psb07158 said:

Bring on Livi on Weds

Maybe folks should look at hibs,scum and st Johnstone games and then see if we were that bad.