Jump to content

*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****


Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I love our fans but honestly some of our fans are just Grade A morons

No real polite way to put it. 

We won 4-0, got a debut to Lowry, got King some minutes, got Sakala Itten Barker Simpson McLaughlin Bacuna Roofe some much needed minutes, got Itten and Sakala on the scoresheet which is important as we will need them in the coming weeks

All in all, a good night’s work except for the Hagi injury

Bring on Livi on Weds

Sakala and Roofe are the only ones on that list that need minutes tbf, the rest need fucked off apart from McLaughlin

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sakala and Roofe are the only ones on that list that need minutes tbf, the rest need fucked off apart from McLaughlin

They’re in the squad, they all need minutes until such time as we get rid of them. You don’t win a league title with your 1st XI, you need the entire squad to contribute even if it’s 10 mins at the end of the game to give a 1st XI player a rest. For them to be able to do that they have to maintain match fitness. 

Itten and Bacuna will get minutes in the 2nd half of the season and we need them to be ready

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

They’re in the squad, they all need minutes until such time as we get rid of them. You don’t win a league title with your 1st XI, you need the entire squad to contribute even if it’s 10 mins at the end of the game to give a 1st XI player a rest. For them to be able to do that they have to maintain match fitness. 

Itten and Bacuna will get minutes in the 2nd half of the season and we need them to be ready

I’m not looking forward to them playing 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, psb07158 said:

They’re in the squad, they all need minutes until such time as we get rid of them. You don’t win a league title with your 1st XI, you need the entire squad to contribute even if it’s 10 mins at the end of the game to give a 1st XI player a rest. For them to be able to do that they have to maintain match fitness. 

Itten and Bacuna will get minutes in the 2nd half of the season and we need them to be ready

Bacuna will come good for us, I think he was a decent buy. Big Itten is a great out ball for us, when we’re under the cosh and he’s got goals in him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I love our fans but honestly some of our fans are just Grade A morons

No real polite way to put it. 

We won 4-0, got a debut to Lowry, got King some minutes, got Sakala Itten Barker Simpson McLaughlin Bacuna Roofe some much needed minutes, got Itten and Sakala on the scoresheet which is important as we will need them in the coming weeks

All in all, a good night’s work except for the Hagi injury

Bring on Livi on Weds

Nah, we can do much, much better. Pleased for the scorers but the huffing and puffing to get past their defence was unimaginative and we looked like we’d never seen a parked bus before.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I love our fans but honestly some of our fans are just Grade A morons

No real polite way to put it. 

We won 4-0, got a debut to Lowry, got King some minutes, got Sakala Itten Barker Simpson McLaughlin Bacuna Roofe some much needed minutes, got Itten and Sakala on the scoresheet which is important as we will need them in the coming weeks

All in all, a good night’s work except for the Hagi injury

Bring on Livi on Weds

What were the posts that were moronic exactly? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bacuna is similar to Hagi in that he may not play well but end up on the stats sheet which is what happened yesterday.

I had all but written him off in the first half but after the third substitution (Roofe) he seemed to relax in knowing he was playing the entire 90 minutes and he played better.

He has a vision for a great pass, he just seems to lack enthusiasm. When he set up Lowry, he was nowhere to be found in the celebrations, same with Sakala. Seems to be a bit of an enigma. With Aribo and probably Hagi missing, he could be an important piece in the coming games.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Bacuna is similar to Hagi in that he may not play well but end up on the stats sheet which is what happened yesterday.

I had all but written him off in the first half but after the third substitution (Roofe) he seemed to relax in knowing he was playing the entire 90 minutes and he played better.

He has a vision for a great pass, he just seems to lack enthusiasm. When he set up Lowry, he was nowhere to be found in the celebrations, same with Sakala. Seems to be a bit of an enigma. With Aribo and probably Hagi missing, he could be an important piece in the coming games.

The only effective pass he played was for Sakala's goal and its fair to say Albion had ran out of gas by that point. He didn't exactly do well for Lowry's goal. He actually made it more difficult for Lowry if anything. 

I genuinely don't see anything from the guy that makes me think he'll be with us even next season. Thought his performance was honking. 

falkirkNS and BlueAvenger like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, King Jela said:

He played the full 90 against part timers and resembled nothing of a footballer. 

I know his assist was clever but na, he's not got much to offer. 

Got away with a kamikaze back pass. Blew a 4 on 2 break losing the ball on the dribble. Just too much sloppiness.

King Jela likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Bacuna is similar to Hagi in that he may not play well but end up on the stats sheet which is what happened yesterday.

I had all but written him off in the first half but after the third substitution (Roofe) he seemed to relax in knowing he was playing the entire 90 minutes and he played better.

Lowry took the pressure off and the rest of the game was a training session. He was struggling before that to play against a team of plumbers. Bacuna at the moment doesn't have the mentality to play for this club and I don't see it in him.

falkirkNS likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/01/2022 at 15:20, psb07158 said:

I love our fans but honestly some of our fans are just Grade A morons

No real polite way to put it. 

We won 4-0, got a debut to Lowry, got King some minutes, got Sakala Itten Barker Simpson McLaughlin Bacuna Roofe some much needed minutes, got Itten and Sakala on the scoresheet which is important as we will need them in the coming weeks

All in all, a good night’s work except for the Hagi injury

Bring on Livi on Weds

Maybe folks should look at hibs,scum and st Johnstone games and then see if we were that bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...