Jump to content

*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Brings back some great nostalgic memories from that classic 0-0 League 3 Game in 2013. Can still remember the buzz watching Anestis Argyriou warm up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21911999

I think they also drew 1-1 against us. Beat them when we celebrated 140 years iirc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This whole "I'd go out of every other competition right now" chat is so baffling when it comes to domestic competitions. Our wage budget is huge and we carry a squad that should be capable of competing across multiple competitions

We're also playing an absolute diddy team in Stirling Albion tomorrow ffs. Our B team should be comfortably taking care of them.

Domestic cups fall into the nice to win category. League is number 1. Number 2 is going as deep into European competition as we can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

What do you need to get in tomorrow? With all this covid stuff? A negative test in what form? Text, Registered or physically bring an lft?? I am vaccinated but can't get passport to work.

If you have had the 3 jabs then you can download a paper copy, that is all I have ever used. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

What do you need to get in tomorrow? With all this covid stuff? A negative test in what form? Text, Registered or physically bring an lft?? I am vaccinated but can't get passport to work.

Think negative lft on your phone (text or email) will be fine I think 

Nk89 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

What do you need to get in tomorrow? With all this covid stuff? A negative test in what form? Text, Registered or physically bring an lft?? I am vaccinated but can't get passport to work.

You need to go to the NHS Scotland website for the passport. 

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=recover_username

Your full name is what you are under at your GP.

Fill in the fields and if you can remember the exact date of last covid vaccination, this will give you your username to sign in:) 

Hope this helps:)

 

Bears r us, Nk89 and Essandoh like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

You need to go to the NHS Scotland website for the passport. 

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=recover_username

Your full name is what you are under at your GP.

Fill in the fields and if you can remember the exact date of last covid vaccination, this will give you your username to sign in:) 

Hope this helps:)

 

I’m assuming an English pass will get me in ?

16BlueSherbert90 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This whole "I'd go out of every other competition right now" chat is so baffling when it comes to domestic competitions. Our wage budget is huge and we carry a squad that should be capable of competing across multiple competitions

We're also playing an absolute diddy team in Stirling Albion tomorrow ffs. Our B team should be comfortably taking care of them.

I doubt any cunt is hoping we actually get put out the cup ffs. 

Its pretty clear if the league is the only thing we win we'll be happy, which is true. 

No ones complaining about not winning the Scottish or League cup if we win the league. 

Swagger likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nk89 said:

What do you need to get in tomorrow? With all this covid stuff? A negative test in what form? Text, Registered or physically bring an lft?? I am vaccinated but can't get passport to work.

From the club- 

 

 

41DEAE9F-FCB7-41EF-9FD2-C873F59B09CB.jpeg

Nk89 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This whole "I'd go out of every other competition right now" chat is so baffling when it comes to domestic competitions. Our wage budget is huge and we carry a squad that should be capable of competing across multiple competitions

We're also playing an absolute diddy team in Stirling Albion tomorrow ffs. Our B team should be comfortably taking care of them.

Nobody wants to go out of any competition but we need  the league financially. We get the Champions League cash and we can really overhaul the squad. We don’t and we are back to shopping for the Bacunas and Simpsons. 
This title is one of the most important in our history 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

I doubt any cunt is hoping we actually get put out the cup ffs. 

Its pretty clear if the league is the only thing we win we'll be happy, which is true. 

No ones complaining about not winning the Scottish or League cup if we win the league. 

Absolutely. If the league is the ‘only’ thing we win I’ll personally be over the fucking moon. 

King Jela likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

in all seriousness, 

mccrorie

Tav King Simpson Bassey

Sands Bacuna Lowry

Barker Itten Wright

Bench: Lundstrum, Arfield, Firth, Sakala, Goldson, Balogun, Morelos

Simpson needs some game time/shop window and I think he would manage against that mob. hook him at HT if he's having a stinker. 

This game would have been perfect for Defoe as well. Shame we didn't keep him on until nearer the end of the window.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Looks like lowry may start or is this a load of pish Screenshot_2022-01-21-10-10-44-759_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.05873b25e4b68b9f88a3b9a7847f8e55.jpg

Wonder if we'll possibly see McCann at some point also since he was on the bench midweek. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lowry has been a standout for Rangers B then he deserves game time against the likes of Stirling Albion in the cup. I'd probably give King and McCann game time too, given they have made the bench recently Gio must think there's something there. 

              McLaughlin

Sands Balogun King Bassey

 Bacuna  Lundstram  Lowry

    Sakala    Itten    Roofe

Is Helander available again? If so try and get him 10 minutes at the end

falkirkNS likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone know much about him? He a holding midfielder?

I don't but I'm sure I've seen him labelled as more offensive minded myself. I'm sure he won some world goal of the year vote few weeks back as well playing for Scotland u21s

graeme_4 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...