Written complaint to SFA about Clancy

middli

4 hours ago, RoboBear said:

I think this is embarrasing

I don’t subscribe to any referee conspiracy nonsense but as I said previously, Clancy crossed the line.
We all have the right to our own opinion, my opinion is formed from that old firm game.
Hard to imagine anyone watching the numerous outrageous decisions made by him on that day without saying there was a bias in his decision making (unconscious or not).
Personally, after watching the game over that day I think he knew exactly what he was doing and he is not to be trusted to officiate with parity…

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Its sad but putting pressure on the refs and SFA seems to work.

Even during that game, Brown was in Clancy’s ear all game. And bought that red card.

I’d like to see a few more of our senior players be a bit more “clever” on that side of things. Especially in away games. We got nothing in that match.

Spot on mate. And this is part of the reason imo we played poorly. It’s difficult to play well when your being hampered by a ref and the opponents main arsehole is swaggering about doing whatever he fucking likes. 

14 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

We got pulled up for 3 times as many 'fouls' as the sheep  any time we went near any if them father clancy blew for a free kick, we are not allowed to be physical back, we are reffed by clancy by a different set of rules.

The farce of this is  if Alfie did what lego did, he would be branded an animal,  instead of 'ach Broony being broony'

Totally agree, 

But Alfie didn't do what he did and more importantly neither did our key players. It's more than a game of football when you play scumbags like him. 

7 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Totally agree, 

But Alfie didn't do what he did and more importantly neither did our key players. It's more than a game of football when you play scumbags like him. 

I don't understand the point you have made in reply, if any of any of our team stood up to that with similar or more force or the same tactic, we would have had others sent off.

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I don't understand the point you have made in reply, if any of any of our team stood up to that with similar or more force or the same tactic, we would have had others sent off.

I don't disagree, but I reiterate that the video shows that mutant bullying players who should know better. If we a had a Kevin Thomson in that midfield I'm sure it could have went another way, instead we had players who were there to play football.

Clancy is biased against us. He simply doesn't apply the rules fairly and consistently. Could be many reasons for this, but it's not even debatable.

He can be pish too, but it's not as simple as that. He often gets difficult decisions spot on when correctly penalising us. Ie booking and pen against Katic in the scum game. But then he happens to not see a multitude of sins by our opposition, including identical incidents such as Aribo being pulled by Christie.

The other night imo the only reason he didn't give the pen against mcgegor was his distance from the incident and the linesman didn't call it. If he'd been closer he would have.

If an impartial adjudicator is biased, they're a cheat. That's Clancy and nothing will convince me otherwise.

We should be taking action win draw or lose where officiating is this poor and skewed. Well done Rangers.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Because I only watch Rangers I can say that many refs at our games are shite 

i know plenty who don’t watch Rangers and say the same thing. 

Rangers are correct to call out the poor standards and inconsistencies but should steer well clear of bias. 

Definitely not something that is exclusive to games involving us.