Written complaint to SFA about Clancy

middli

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Regardless of his competence, are you honestly saying Clancy is neutral when handling our games?

He’s a shit ref who is not good at his job.  People can make of that as they please. 
If you’re asking do I think he consciously makes decisions against us then no, I think he is just a shit ref. As are the majority of refs in Scotland 
My colleagues, many of whom don’t support us, agree he’s a shit referee. 

the sooner we have VR the better 

3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

VAR will be ten times worse.

Manned by refs not good enough to be on the park. Nameless and faceless amateurs deciding the most contentious/biggest points.

Those with an agenda no doubt.

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s a shit ref who is not good at his job.  People can make of that as they please. 
If you’re asking do I think he consciously makes decisions against us then no, I think he is just a shit ref. As are the majority of refs in Scotland 

I accept that the rest are just awful but I have absolutely no doubt that Clancy is 100% a scum supporter and referees us to a different standard than any other team.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

VAR will be ten times worse.

Manned by refs not good enough to be on the park. Nameless and faceless amateurs deciding the most contentious/biggest points.

Ten times worse? Totally get your point on persons reviewing it but it’s got to be better than this current biased shit show - more transparent. I’m willing to take the chance on it put it that way.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Clancy is dodgy as fuck mate the rest are just incompetent shite. 

The game at parkhead was blatant cheating and he allowed broon and Hayes to bully and cheat their way through the match at Aberdeen while booking our players for fuck all then had a wee laugh with the tramp at the end.

Mind the hibs game at Ibrox when that IRA tarrier cunt rugby tackled Tav and tav got booked, among a few other shocking decisions, who was the ref that day, I genuinely can’t remember if it was Clancy? that game and the parkhead game are the two worst ref performance I’ve ever seen. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The game at parkhead was blatant cheating and he allowed broon and Hayes to bully and cheat their way through the match at Aberdeen while booking our players for fuck all then had a wee laugh with the tramp at the end.

Mind the hibs game at Ibrox when that IRA tarrier cunt rugby tackled Tav and tav got booked, among a few other shocking decisions, who was the ref that day, I genuinely can’t remember if it was Clancy? that game and the parkhead game are the two worst ref performance I’ve ever seen. 

It was Beaton

14 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

BTW, VAR will make it worse up here, I know the refs are pish but when you see the amount of VAR decisions that are a joke in the EPL then no thanks.

That Liverpool penalty was a horrendous call via VAR today. 

It's still down to officials to make a final call and can only imagine the kind of calls ours refs could make. 

On 22/01/2022 at 08:46, Sunglasses Ron said:

Interesting stat reported on H&H that Rangers attempted 20 tackles and had 21 fouls against us (work that one out), whereas Aberdeen had 30 tackles and 7 fouls awarded. He’s no biased though.

That’s because they got a free kick after Wright was pushed tae the ground and an Aberdeen player fell over him lol. Someone will have the clip

I’ve been saying the same thing for the last year and a bit. We’re not allowed to be physical at big away games. Every 50/50 goes against us and the majority of 70/30s in our favour also go against us. It’s a fucking joke and will continue. 

We ended up with more card’s than them lol. 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The game at parkhead was blatant cheating and he allowed broon and Hayes to bully and cheat their way through the match at Aberdeen

Totally agree, that game went beyond incompetence.
As well as the incidents (many of them) highlighted on the thread from the Game at Parkhead, your post just reminded me that he actually booked Brown twice that game but magically forgot about the first booking then denied it post match. I remember him booking one of our players at the same time as Brown, he actually raised the card twice, bizarre he got away with that…

45 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ve been saying the same thing for the last year and a bit. We’re not allowed to be physical at big away games. Every 50/50 goes against us and the majority of 70/30s in our favour also go against us. It’s a fucking joke and will continue. 

We ended up with more card’s than them lol. 

The issue is the club never consistently call it out. You get games like mid-week were we ask questions then silence. 

If we want things to change the club has to be more vocal.