Gerrard on Terry Munro

Sparkle

12 minutes ago, Bears said:

Class player, set out to build a career as a classy manager, had no class in how he snuck away.

But, aye, thanks for terry munro and 55.

The “do I look happy, do I look settled “ shite soured it, there was no need to say it. Especially since at that stage he knew he was off.

16 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Will be forever grateful to Steven Gerrard for taking over a team of under achiever’s and leaving us as Scottish champions. 
As he says, he fulfilled his remit.

With the money he spent any manager would have won 55 and probably sooner. 

9 hours ago, Sket said:

Always thought the one to bring us our next title after we went down would be a legend yet I just don't care when I see his name. Thanks and bye.

Tell you what,he's left us with some amount of absolute shite in that squad.

Still much less shite than then the shite he had to deal with when he first came in. 

Sounessed it. Will no doubt be welcomed back to a rousing reception one day as time will heal the hurt of him leaving the way he did. 

Most of us bought into the “i wasnt a player who moved to alot of clubs” and “reminds me of liverpool” soundbites, but as I said it’ll take time before we, or I atleast, forget the “do I look happy” pish.

We were a (good) stepping stone, nothing more. 

22 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Sounessed it. Will no doubt be welcomed back to a rousing reception one day as time will heal the hurt of him leaving the way he did. 

Most of us bought into the “i wasnt a player who moved to alot of clubs” and “reminds me of liverpool” soundbites, but as I said it’ll take time before we, or I atleast, forget the “do I look happy” pish.

We were a (good) stepping stone, nothing more. 

What he done is 10x worse than Souness