Describe Brandon Barker in 3 words?

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Are we not allowed to call out a chancer? I mean, you give everyone a chance. This guy, he's clearly not good enough.

Of course it’s allowed, however the hate for the guy is a bit much. I don’t think he’s been that bad. Certainly he’s not been great but not the worst. 

5 hours ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Ffs. Have a bit of respect. He's a Rangers player. Tits.

He genuinely looked like he was injured again. At one point towards the end of the first half we were on the break and his attempt to sprint out wide and beyond the full back was not his usual efforts - which made me wonder. Secondly, a few times in the second half he was stretching when the ball was out of play and he kept glancing to the bench any chance he got. He didn’t look like he was fully mobile or enjoying himself in the second half either.

It wasn’t a dig on my behalf - it was a genuine observation. Regardless though, it hasn’t worked out for him and he isn’t the standard we require. I’m sure he wants more football than a cameo against Stirling Albion and the likes, so he needs moved on. 

This thread is shocking.  Players do read these forums at times.  Whether he’s good enough or injured too often is not his fault.  He was clearly trying his best and nobody forced Rangers to sign him on a long term contract above what it turns out he may be worth.  He will clearly get moved on when his contract expires but these sort of threads aren’t necessary.