Describe Brandon Barker in 3 words?

He wasn’t actually that bad last night tbh but it’s clear he is nowhere near the required level and he has been paid to sit in the injury room for too long, thankfully his contract is up soon.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He wasn’t actually that bad last night tbh but it’s clear he is nowhere near the required level and he has been paid to sit in the injury room for too long, thankfully his contract is up soon.

He was playing against a bunch of plumbers and still couldn't beat his man. Awful footballer.

13 hours ago, RDB14 said:

This thread is shocking.  Players do read these forums at times.  Whether he’s good enough or injured too often is not his fault.  He was clearly trying his best and nobody forced Rangers to sign him on a long term contract above what it turns out he may be worth.  He will clearly get moved on when his contract expires but these sort of threads aren’t necessary. 

You finished? We pay his wages. In return, we are entitled to expect 100% effort.

He was well, well short of that.

If that was his best effort last night, I'd really hate to watch him having a bad day.

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You finished? We pay his wages. In return, we are entitled to expect 100% effort.

He was well, well short of that.

If that was his best effort last night, I'd really hate to watch him having a bad day.

I think people often mistake being substandard for a lack of effort.