Bring him home

hammer93

On 24/01/2022 at 07:50, the cry was no said:

I tend to agree, my natural instinct is to assume they are lying especially with regard to injuries.

The Arrogant Aussie strikes me as being a devious cunt - no eye contact and mumbling when he lies, aggressive if questioned or asked to quantify anything and full of contradictions

They basically asked the Japan boss not to name Kyogo as he wasn't fit (although I don't think they thought he'd replace him with Maeda) As soon as the squad was named out came the Arrogant Aussie telling everyone how tough wee Kyogo is and how he would defy the medics with the speed of his recovery - time will tell but my gut instinct is that they've overstated not understated his injury. 

If it's neither understated nor overstated and he's anywhere close to fit I get the feeling they'll push him to play (especially with Maeda away) and risk the consequences

Getting big Aribo back is a major boost for us but we will still be missing Alfredo 

One thing for sure is that we need to turn up with a better attitude than we did at Pittodrie if we want to win the game. High tempo, in their faces and on the front foot and we will beat them 100%

If we had our choice of only missing one between Morelos or Aribo, you’d have Aribo in your 11 every day of the week. Offers us something our other midfielders can’t replicate. 

If we can get Roofe up to speed I think his movement, with the pace of Kent and Sakala either side, could do that diddy defence some real damage. They are probably more suited to a physical tussle with Morelos. 

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He is not making a recovery. if anything, they are downplaying the extent of it.

It's almost the rest of the season depending on who is telling the tale of woe.
Why would we worry about this cunt,who already has the taste of defeat from us rammed up his erchie.

12 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I think he will make a 'miraculous' recovery tbh.  Their whole game plan rests on getting him fit in time for the game against us.  It's all smoke and mirrors I reckon.  Also, because he was never called up in the first place, the domestic ban on international withdrawals won't come into play.

Of course, that's right mate, forgot that fact. He's 100% playing!

13 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I think he will make a 'miraculous' recovery tbh.  Their whole game plan rests on getting him fit in time for the game against us.  It's all smoke and mirrors I reckon.  Also, because he was never called up in the first place, the domestic ban on international withdrawals won't come into play.

kaboom.
Your post was over my head mate.
This is as clear as day when you get your head round it.
Devious bastards. 

17 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

He done fuck all against us the time he did play, I hope he recovers so he can feel the pain of a home defeat to the world record holding champions and see the real tarrier support, not the kiddy on self proclaimed best supporters in the universe 

21 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Is he though, that's what I'm sceptical of. Wouldn't be surprised to see him make a 'miraculous' recovery the week of the game. Is there still that ban on players playing for the club if they withdraw from an international squad? 

Boy I know works for celtic, couple of days a week he's at the training ground, Kyogo 100% isn't training at present.

44 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

Boy I know works for celtic, couple of days a week he's at the training ground, Kyogo 100% isn't training at present.

Aye, maybe not now, but there's a few days before the game. I hope he's out, but lets just say I won't be surprised if he makes it! :tu: 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Aye, maybe not now, but there's a few days before the game. I hope he's out, but lets just say I won't be surprised if he makes it! :tu: 

If he’s not even training right now then hopefully he does play next week, his fitness will be no where near what’s required in this match 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

There’s absolutely no chance he’ll play against us ffs, he’ll be lucky to play at all in February or March.

On 24/01/2022 at 08:14, graeme_4 said:

If we had our choice of only missing one between Morelos or Aribo, you’d have Aribo in your 11 every day of the week. Offers us something our other midfielders can replicate. 

If we can get Roofe up to speed I think his movement, with the pace of Kent and Sakala either side, could do that diddy defence some real damage. They are probably more suited to a physical tussle with Morelos. 

Gio won’t start Sakala